LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've changed my mind I'm going to sell just the rolling chassis instead of the entire car. the frame is reinforced in the rear and in the belly and it is molded up and painted silver,with chrome suspension(rear end, the rear has also been narrowed,a-arms(extended), lowers, sway bar,trailereing arms( boxed in and welded up),drums,backing plates,drive shaft,steering linkage,etc...)I'm asking 3500 obo for the chassis less the engine and tranny,if you want that as well I will let it go for 5000 obo with the new motor never started.... Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the only thing that needs to be fixed on it... there is nothing wrong with them for my car because my car has a three inch body drop,so it was lowered down to match up with that but tha whole front area has been reinforced so there is alot of material there to work with...to move them back up to the stock height...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 18 2005, 10:49 PM~3654228
if those bumper mounts werent fucked off, id be on that deal.
no you wouldnt you'd just try to talk him down on the price, but never buy ...... ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats why the price is right... I could have those moved back up and repainted ,hell I know its a good deal even with having to move them back up...

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by inkcushion@Aug 18 2005, 07:38 PM~3654148
I've changed my mind I'm going to sell just the rolling chassis instead of the entire car. the frame is reinforced in the rear and in the belly and it is molded up and painted silver,with chrome suspension(rear end, the rear has also been narrowed,a-arms(extended), lowers, sway bar,trailereing arms( boxed in and welded up),drums,backing plates,drive shaft,steering linkage,etc...)I'm asking 3500 obo for the chassis less the engine and tranny,if you want that as well I will let it go for 5000 obo with the new motor never started....  Thanks for looking
You have better pics and what all is reinforced by looking down the side of the frame it dont look done there????

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the belly of where the engine is and the rear of the frame has been boxed ,and all the welds have been ground down and and another pass was done to all the rear suspension parts that weld up to the frame...its not wrapped... just reinforced where it needs it...so shit wont break

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
so partial wrap and a couple chrome parts is worth 3500?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think just all the chrome is worth that much... but maybe your the expert so how much is it worth to you, maybe someone should factor in the down time, while your waiting for the chroming to be done,all the time it takes to remove and reinstall all the parts, and if I remeber correctly I don't think you can get all this chrome for done for that kind of money but hey maybe I'm wrong.... maybe its not worth that much thats why its says OBO!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
3500 is a good deal if u leave the motor on it lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by lone star+Aug 19 2005, 03:36 PM~3658714-->
maybe sixfours shouldnt be body dropped  :(
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr Impala
@Aug 19 2005, 03:38 PM~3658725
3500 is a good deal if u leave the motor on it lol
well I guess your right! but maybe I didn't want my 64 to look like everyone else,just in a different color and maybe diff. color wires... and maybe your right about the 3500 I think it would be a steal and I would buy another just like what I have if I could by another set-up just like this for the same price........but you and I both know you can't chrome a suspension, rebuild a 350 4 bolt main ,and partialy wrap a frame and have it painted for 3500.....but thanks for your.02

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
i bet i could i can pick up a complete rolling chassis for 500 out here partial wrap for about 500 (about the same as you did which looks like almost nothing) 1000 to chrome suspension about what you have chromed(arms steering axle trailing arms drums) 250 to paint it and i can but a fresh rebuilt 350 4blt main for 750.00.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 19 2005, 09:09 PM~3660375
i bet i could i can pick up a complete rolling chassis for 500 out here partial wrap for about 500 (about the same as you did which looks like almost nothing) 1000 to chrome suspension about what you have chromed(arms steering axle trailing arms drums) 250 to paint it and i can but a fresh rebuilt 350 4blt main for 750.00.
;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts