1,845 Posts
HOLY SHIT THIS BITCH IS OFF THE HOOK POST MORE PICS

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by crazymexicano101@Feb 6 2010, 07:06 PM~16534637
i usually always go with spokes,but i think it looks better with these rims
I think it looks better with the Boyds right now also, My ride is going to get painted this year without the flames and the 14's are coming off and 13's are going on and I will switch between wires and the Boyds depending on which show I'm going to.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Originally posted by B DUB@Feb 6 2010, 09:52 PM~16536026
I think it looks better with the Boyds right now also, My ride is going to get painted this year without the flames and the 14's are coming off and 13's are going on and I will switch between wires and the Boyds depending on which show I'm going to.
cool
what color you gonna paint it?
yea the flames dont really go with spokes.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by crazymexicano101@Feb 6 2010, 10:05 PM~16536140
cool
what color you gonna paint it?
yea the flames dont really go with spokes.
I'm thinking Ice blue or Platinum silver, it's just in sealer right now, the wires were put on a couple of weeks ago just to see how it would look. I dont like the flames with the wires, but that will change.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Originally posted by B DUB@Feb 7 2010, 12:39 AM~16537466
I'm thinking  Ice blue or Platinum silver, it's just in sealer right now, the wires were put on a couple of weeks ago just to see how it would look. I dont like the flames with the wires, but that will change.
cool post pics when you get it painted

·
Registered
362 Posts
Your ride is really nice. I like the color even if it has not yet been painted yet, but I think your new color paint idea will be nice also. Post some more pics would you? :cheesy:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by FloridaLowrider@Feb 7 2010, 02:54 PM~16540956
Your ride is really nice. I like the color even if it has not yet been painted yet, but I think your new color paint idea will be nice also. Post some more pics would you?  :cheesy:
thanks Florida Lowrider

1 - 20 of 21 Posts