LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna post pics tomorrow of my interior......... had this made for my 64 ss convert. impala purple and pink tweed with louis viatton interior. never installed ........ all the chrome on seats is rechromed and mint .... all door panel metal is polished and mint........ you get front buckets /back seat / front door panels / rear convert. panels............. now ive seen shitty rear seat and panels fetch 1000 alone but i will sell mine for 1500 cash.......pm me for trades to consider or fuck it post them... i dont have the car anymore so somebody else can get some useage out of them... im in fresno,california

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by lifey lansky 559@Nov 13 2008, 09:04 PM~12152360
im gonna post pics tomorrow of my interior......... had this made for my 64 ss convert. impala  purple and pink tweed with louis viatton interior. never installed ........ all the chrome on seats is rechromed and mint .... all door panel metal is polished and mint........ you get front buckets /back seat / front door panels / rear convert. panels............. now ive seen shitty rear seat and panels fetch 1000  alone  but i will sell mine for 1500 cash.......pm me for trades to consider or fuck it post them... i dont have the car anymore  so somebody else can get some useage out of them... im in fresno,california
Pics??

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
It's tomorrow :uh:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;) i know and i had to start this job that has me working on weekends .... would of like to have posted pics today but it turned out different for me .......... lets just say thell be up by monday ;) sorry for the lagging :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts