LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#10828734 <------ number for post with pics on here.my computer is having problems with uploadin pics so thats why i put the number for the post that has pics already.if that dont work ill get pics up soon. this is my dream car not in any hurry to get rid of her just dont know whem imma have time to work on her.lookin for trades only preferably already juiced and another impala im lookin for older cars. thanks its a 64 ss convertable straight six (yes it is a ss) it fires up the brakes r locked in the front,has hole in floor under drivers seat frame good,but needs restored it is a project car.

·
Registered
814 Posts
nothing

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
u wanna trade.....pm me if so....

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
WAT U LOOK'N 2 TRADE HER 4 HOMIE???

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
ill trade you my sister for it

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lookin for another impala 64 preferably but sumthing old school no box chevys,fleetwoods,or towncars or regals. i like them all but i wanna roll a impala i just lookin for sumthing that is a little more road worthy. that i can roll when summer rolls around.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
come up with some gS and ill trade you :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
where u at homie gota 64 it run and drive good and it got new 13s and interior need paint trade 4 that and i give u sum cash on top of it the body is soid just needs paint and 2 b lined up hollar at me if uintrested

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
im n charlotte nc if u intrested get at me homie!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts