LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Ice blue '64 vert for sale it has a colormatched top and interior, power windows and factory A/C. has a 350 that runs great w/ powerglide. top is like new, rack is perfect(ive never seen a vert rack this nice that wasn't chrome). interior is nice except needs new carpet. floor pans have been replaced, needs gas tank (it has a hole) needs passenger vent window. somebody redid this car it looks like several years ago and when they patched the lower quarters they put in metal but riveted it in instead of welding it. Since then the rivets have let loose and the bodywork cracked b/c of it. So it needs some lower quarter work and the doors need to be lined up they sag and rub and have chiped and rubbed the quarter panel. This car has some nice rare factory options: factory A/C (not dealer), power windows, padded dash. let me know if your SERIOUSLY interested or have any questions. Might trade for the right '63 convertible.

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Oct 11 2006, 08:50 PM~6351200
I got this Ice blue '64 vert for sale it has a colormatched top and interior, power windows and factory A/C.  has a 350 that runs great w/ powerglide.  top is like new, rack is perfect(ive never seen a vert rack this nice that wasn't chrome).  interior is nice except needs new carpet.  floor pans have been replaced, needs gas tank (it has a hole) needs passenger vent window.  somebody redid this car it looks like several years ago and when they patched the lower quarters they put in metal but riveted it in instead of welding it.  Since then the rivets have let loose and the bodywork cracked b/c of it.  So it needs some lower quarter work and the doors need to be lined up they sag and rub and have chiped and rubbed the quarter panel.  This car has some nice rare factory options: factory A/C (not dealer), power windows, padded dash.  let me know if your SERIOUSLY interested or have any questions.  Might trade for the right '63 convertible.
lets see some pictures. where are you located?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
did it come from new jersey?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trying to post pics now Tinypic .com snt working. Im located in South Carolina

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn i didnt realize how big they were i'll try to resize the rest

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Oct 11 2006, 08:59 PM~6351291
damn i didnt realize how big they were i'll try to resize the rest
was this on swithces before

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

how do I resize these pics they're huge

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes it was juiced at one time, but it sin't now the cylinder holes have been welded up and it has shocks mounted back in.

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
IT LOOKS LIKE ITS BUCKLED IN THE ASS DOES IT HAVE A CONVERTIBLE FRAME ON IT?

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Oct 11 2006, 09:11 PM~6351405
yes it has a vert frame
63 IS ALL YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
really want a '63 thats the reason im selling this I was going to build i but if im gonna go through redoing another one im gonna make sure its what I want, I want to build the convertible twin to my '63SS hardtop. but I'll listen to offers what you got?

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Oct 11 2006, 09:15 PM~6351441
really want a '63 thats the reason im selling this I was going to build i but if im gonna go through redoing another one im gonna make sure its what I want, I want to build the convertible twin to my '63SS hardtop.  but I'll listen to offers what you got?
GO TO POST YOUR RIDES, GO ONTO INDIVIDUALSC.C., LOOK ON PAGE 698 THE BLUE CAR

1 - 20 of 202 Posts