LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
i think the only differance in a 65 66 impala is the rear tail light assy.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 17 2005, 12:51 PM~3833647
i think the only differance in a 65 66 impala is the rear tail light assy.
most of the parts are different actually. they're two different cars even though they look so similar.

H

·
0 Posts
yea i wasn`t quite sure if i was correct or not but alot of the parts should inner change

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 18 2005, 07:40 AM~3835915
yea i wasn`t quite sure if i was correct or not but alot of the parts should inner change
no disrespect,,but you shouldnt post if you dont know

most mechanical stuff will innerchage (ie: suspension parts and motor/engine bay parts,,,a lot of body parts will "fit" but wont line up correctly

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i know for a fact that all outside body parts are differnt besides the doors all i want to know is if the inner shit is differnt like wheel wells and the rad. supports bc the outside is so close to being the same

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by lowride6969@Sep 18 2005, 01:37 PM~3837188
well i know for a fact that all  outside body parts are  differnt besides the doors  all i want to know is if the inner shit is differnt like  wheel wells and  the  rad. supports  bc the outside  is so close to being the  same

rad support and inner fenders are different.

the only thing thats gonna interchange is the hood and the doors. but keep in mind, 65 didnt have side moulding and 66 did, so if you are swapping the doors, keep in mind that 66 have holes in the for the side moulding clips.

but thats it, unless you need to replace the roof........................

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 23 2005, 08:13 PM~3875114
the only thing thats gonna interchange is the hood and the doors. but keep in mind, 65 didnt have side moulding and 66 did, so if you are swapping the doors, keep in mind that 66 have holes in the for the side moulding clips.

damnit iight naw i was planning on ordering those part but i havent found them for 65 only 66 thats y i was asking but i got all the orignal part for it just them i fucked up big them when i took them off anyone know where i can get them parts new or in real good shape for a 65??? :confused:

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 23 2005, 10:13 PM~3875114
correct...noticed these aspectsin flipping the front clip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts