LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall.Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to extend the Upper A-Arms on my 65 Impala?How far are they supposed to be extended?I just want them extended enough so where my Ball joints dont break while hopping.Im not gonna hop the car really high like in competitions.I am only gonna hop my car a couple inches off the ground.So Should I Still get the A-Arms extended or not?

Eazy

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my six five I extended them 1inch.... And it will do u just fine... Any frame wrk done?... And u need to glass your quarter panels....

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
I was gonna leave mine stock just for lay and play, but after extending arms on my other cars it just dont even look right, Id say extend an 1" still lays nice and pefect locked up.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Sep 23 2003, 08:20 PM~1096903
Hey Yall.Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to extend the Upper A-Arms on my 65 Impala?How far are they supposed to be extended?I just want them extended enough so where my Ball joints dont break while hopping.Im not gonna hop the car really high like in competitions.I am only gonna hop my car a couple inches off the ground.So Should I Still get the A-Arms extended or not?
Eazy

3/4 to 1 inch extension...and have them extended at the ears...dont cut the arm in the middle and just stick a plate inbetween

1 - 6 of 6 Posts