LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FOR SALE 14K OR WILL TAKE A PARTIAL TRADE FOR CASH AND ANOTHER IMPALA 62-66 OR 46-57 BEL-AIR OR FLEETLINE. THANKS FOR LOOKING. PM IF INTERESTED.

·
Registered
504 Posts
i got a 65 ss?...and cash?..

clean ride and good luck..
:thumbsup:

·
~ Lucky 7 ~
888 Posts
Originally posted by bayarea65ssdroptop@Jan 24 2010, 05:05 PM~16396624

GOTTA GET RID OF MY DREAM CAR!!! LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANOTHER IMPALA AND CASH. GOT BIGGER PRIORITYS BUT STILL WANT A IMPALA. VERY GOOD CAR. HAS STOCK POWER WINDOWS THAT NEED WORK. JUST RE-BUILT THE FRONT END AND SUSPENTON PARTS  HAVE A BEEN SAND BLASTED AND PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED AND DISK BRAKE SET UP PUT ON ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. HAS ALL BUMPER GUARDS FRONT AND BACK. BUMPERS NEED TO BE RECHROMED IF WANTED TO SHOW. PAINT IS FROM EARLY 90'S BUT STILL LOOKS REALLY GOOD LESS THE FEW RUST BUBBLES ON THE BOTTOM OF THE QUARTER PANELS AND BOTTOM OF DOORS. CAR WAS OWNED FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS FROM A REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND TOOK ME ALONG TIME TO GET IT. CAME WITH A BIG BLOCK ORIGINALY BUT HAS A 350 IN IT NOW. BUT NEED THE CASH GOT A NEW BORN. TRADE HAS TO BE FOR ANOTHER IMPALA UNLESS U HAVE A 65 RIVIERA. PLS NO TIRE KICKERS.
nice .got a 67ht n let me now how much $$$ on top u want

·
Registered
455 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by E-ROCK@Jan 24 2010, 07:11 PM~16397554
i got a 65 ss?...and cash?..

clean ride and good luck..
:thumbsup:
pm me with some pics and your offer

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

some more pics

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got clean 63 impala just painted it a week ago, don't know how to post pics but can email some pics if intrested all original

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tony65509@Jan 24 2010, 11:06 PM~16400804
I got clean 63 impala just painted it a week ago, don't know how to post pics but can email some pics if intrested all original
yea im interested send me some pics... [email protected]

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
good luck homie---and congrats on the new baby

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BIGTITO64@Jan 24 2010, 11:53 PM~16401324
good luck homie---and congrats on the new baby
thanks homie

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by KIPPY@Jan 25 2010, 12:01 AM~16401399
any pics of the motor and in side the trunk ?
theres nothing in the truck but i guess it could be re speckle painted just looks kind old but not very rusty.. solid for the most part. the motor compartment was re-painted last year looks good just a low gloss ppg black the radiator housing is painted and pinstripped like the car. motor is all clean with the basic chrome kit edelbrok intake and carb. will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
excellent running condition 59 belair. lmk up for

trade....turnkey car.. :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
whats the price? trunk & engine pics?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts