266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin , For Clean G-Body post pics please
i got $6,500 to spend
Let me Know what you got and where its at :cool:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Wasup I got a 84 cutty with 3 pumps everything works it's got patterns blue and gray has but needs interior and have a 86 cutty no motor or trans but clean in and out justt swap the hydros and motor all 3000$ hit me up I'm in va 571-882-4109

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
gota 64 on switc new 13s runs good no u said a g body but i gota good 64 project that need paint and sum interior stuff new but dont need much 2 get it going got 2 many vars hit me if u interested

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
can email u pics if u want im in charlotte nc not 2 far will sell for 6000 got more then that in it anoter 2 gs u could have a starit 64 if not i will finish it thanks homie

·
WICKED
8,417 Posts
$4,500

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer bro but im lookin for something with smaller wheels and switches

·
Registered
353 Posts
Originally posted by luna@Feb 13 2010, 05:58 AM~16600489
Lookin , For  Clean  G-Body post pics please
i got $6,500 to spend
Let me Know what you got and where its at  :cool:
Got this located 1 hr from atlanta let me know

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats a nice ride flakes but not really interested in a wagon right now , and bounded i sent you a pm hit me up

·
Registered
281 Posts
Originally posted by BUTTAFINGUZ@Feb 15 2010, 11:52 AM~16617350
Man that Camaro looks like the "ass kicking" big brother to the Cutlass. :cool:

Yeah- that's my other baby :cool:

My family is getting bigger (wife has twins on the way!), so I need to go to something bigger! 6-fo here I come...

·
Registered
384 Posts
GOT THIS 4 SALE OR TRADE ALSO IF PERSON COMES TO ME I GOT CASH ON A TRADE IF ITS WORTH IT.. :biggrin:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
GOT THIS, NOT A G BODY, BUT YOU COULD PUT 3K INTO THIS AND HAVE A CLEAN ASS BOMB FOR THE STREETS.
NOT THAT I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS PROJECT, BUT I AM AT A POINT WHERE I AM GETTING OUT OF THE NAVY, AND I NEED TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PROJECTS THAT I HAVE. I HAVE BEGUN THE START OF THIS PROJECT, AND IT NEEDS THE FLOORS WELDED, AND PUT BACK TOGETHER. THE BODY IN ITSELF IS IN GOOD CONDITION. THIS COULD BE A QUICK TURN AROUND FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS SOME ROOM. I HAVE AN EASY 1K IN POWDERCOATING. AND IT HAS BEEN SET UP FOR HYDRAULICS AND COMES WITH A 4 LINK SETUP ALREADY. IF YOU WANT, OR HAVE A TRADE, LIKE A RUNNING CAR, LET ME KNOW, I AM LOOKING FOR MORE OF A TRADE FOR THIS THEN MONEY

1950 DODGE MEADOWBROOK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts