LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3281 - 3289 of 3289 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
never as good as the foxcraft, but to anyone who doesn't know they look good. The fox craft ones have more curves.
Yes, I saw some Foxcraft 66 impala skirts on eBay but was hesitant to get them since Foxcraft is aftermarket and didn’t know how aftermarket ones fit. Wanted something og but I’m coming across a lot of ones that have rust. May just order a brand new set.

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,018 Posts
Yes, I saw some Foxcraft 66 impala skirts on eBay but was hesitant to get them since Foxcraft is aftermarket and didn’t know how aftermarket ones fit. Wanted something og but I’m coming across a lot of ones that have rust. May just order a brand new set.
To my knowledge, Chevy didnt make skirts for these. Fox Craft was the one making them for all the car. The foxcraft ones fit perfect, the reproduction ones that are on the market now fit decent.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Who’s laying frame on a 66 impala? What hits first, the oil pan or the engine cross member. After paying to get a new oil pan installed, I noticed that it looks like the oil pan hangs about 1.5” below the crossmember. I‘m pretty sure what I got was oem. Do the oil pans have to be modified on these cars to lay frame? Thanks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Who’s laying frame on a 66 impala? What hits first, the oil pan or the engine cross member. After paying to get a new oil pan installed, I noticed that it looks like the oil pan hangs about 1.5” below the crossmember. I‘m pretty sure what I got was oem. Do the oil pans have to be modified on these cars to lay frame? Thanks.
Forgot to mention that I have the 327 motor...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Anybody have front bumper guards with aftermarket bumper and valance? How do they fit? I want to order a chrome valance from Hubbard’s Impala but don’t know if my NOS bumper guards will fit good. Also any info on how rear bumper guards fit with aftermarket rear bumpers would be good too.
Decided I’m just gonna use my og bumpers and have the imperfections fixed when they get chromed.

3281 - 3289 of 3289 Posts