LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

im tring to take the top of the dash off to get to the speaker. how does it come off? i took all of the screws out of the bottom (where the red arrows are). is there something im missing. its not coming off..... its not even loose. its not moving at all.

·
Bay Area freeway rider
9,930 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Feb 6 2010, 02:59 PM~16532987

im tring to take the top of the dash off to get to the speaker. how does it come off? i took all of the screws out of the bottom (where the red arrows are). is there something im missing. its not coming off..... its not even loose. its not moving at all.

the glove box will have to come off and there is more screws under the lower part of the cluster also

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool: thanks.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Feb 6 2010, 04:59 PM~16532987

THE TOP OF THE DASH DOES NOT COME OFF. YOU CAN REMOVE THE WHOLE HOUSING THAT HOLDS THE CLUSTER TO GAIN ACESS TO THE SPEAKER. SOMETIMES YOU CAN GET OT IT FROM UNDERNEATH.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks... i was still having probs. i'll try that. :cool:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Feb 8 2010, 07:15 PM~16551986
thanks... i was still having probs. i'll try that. :cool:
:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts