LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL HAVENT GOT SHIT FROM HIM,,,,,,,EVENTHOUGH HE SAID HE SENT 2 WEEKS AGO......

Last edited by wired62 at Jul 25 2003, 06:49 AM

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Jul 25 2003, 06:49 AM
STILL HAVENT GOT SHIT FROM HIM,,,,,,,EVENTHOUGH HE SAID HE SENT 2 WEEKS AGO......
Dude get over it, you got scamed by a little punk... Same shit happened to me on this board about my parts and bikes. some guy go's ok 365 for the bike... heres my address.... like i was going to ship a 400 buck bike all the way over in arkansaw with out getting a penny, and then cross my fingures that i get some shit back..... people are weird....

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Isn’t that some shit you guy need to stop dealing with red neck little boy you know that they cant afford shit, were would they put this stuff in there single wide trailer home..:biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos@Jul 25 2003, 07:24 AM
Isn’t that some shit you guy need to stop dealing with red neck little boy you know that they cant afford shit, were would they put this stuff in there single wide trailer home..:biggrin:
lol,,, im not seding it,,,, i guess ill put it in ebay

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Jul 25 2003, 08:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Jul 25 2003, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos@Jul 25 2003, 07:24 AM
lol,,, im not seding it,,,, i guess ill put it in ebay[/b][/quote]
that what i am saying get you cash first i would not risk sending 400 bones to a promises f**K all that and they say that they do have the cash you can C.O.D it and that another way you wont get rip off.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I read his post from this Monday July 21st and he said he went to the Post Office Saturday. That would be the 19th, this Saturday is the 26th how the hell do you get 2 weeks outta that?! Or does time work differently where you are at?
Take this shit off line and quit wasting space the rest of us here are tired of hearing you cry about it.

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Jul 25 2003, 10:22 AM
I read his post from this Monday July 21st and he said he went to the Post Office Saturday. That would be the 19th, this Saturday is the 26th how the hell do you get 2 weeks outta that?! Or does time work differently where you are at?
Take this shit off line and quit wasting space the rest of us here are tired of hearing you cry about it.
shut up...he just wants his stuff back..not his fault that pontiac66 is a stuff little punk kid

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by dag65@Jul 25 2003, 10:22 AM
FUK U!!! newbie!!!!....u saw the link intitled ''66PONTIAC pt.2'' u clicked it,,,,i didnt make u click it....if u dont want to read bout it,,,dont click the shit!!!!

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Jul 25 2003, 08:22 AM
shut the fuck up bitch u always got somethin to say fuckin pussy.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
hey Mo, dont get mad dude but tomorrow will only be 1 week from when he sent it.
and it usually takes 2-3 weeks for stuff to come down from canada to here. its got to go through a bunch of bullshit before they let it into the U.S. i know people there and it always takes that long.

i guess you can get pissed and hate me if you want to though :(

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
fuck you bitch I sent it out not even a week ago you dumbass I went down and sent it!and they dont take packages on saturdays so it will come on saturday or monday! :angry:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by SDStunna@Jul 25 2003, 05:32 PM
dumb immigrant doesnt know how to send things back
fucking fag should dont know how to go to a plastic surgery with his jaw!

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not mad at anyone,,,i just want my shit back,,,,he is shady anyways for backin out tha deal in tha first place......ill prolly still be waiting for it in a week or two from now,,,,just like i have been for the last month and a half

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Jul 25 2003, 05:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Jul 25 2003, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna@Jul 25 2003, 05:32 PM
fucking fag should dont know how to go to a plastic surgery with his jaw![/b][/quote]
What? My jaw is just fine, to bad I cant say the same thing about your ability to put sentences together. GO TO ENGLISH CLASS, you dumb ignorant immigrant.

·
NO BITCH!!
101 Posts
Originally posted by SDStunna+Jul 25 2003, 06:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SDStunna @ Jul 25 2003, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 05:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna
@Jul 25 2003, 05:32 PM

fucking fag should dont know how to go to a plastic surgery with his jaw!
What? My jaw is just fine, to bad I cant say the same thing about your ability to put sentences together. GO TO ENGLISH CLASS, you dumb ignorant immigrant.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Jul 25 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Jul 25 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna@Jul 25 2003, 05:32 PM
fucking fag should dont know how to go to a plastic surgery with his jaw![/b][/quote]
is it just me, or does this make no sense? come on now, dont know how to go to a plastic surgery with his jaw? lol, so u hang out with your jaw n watch surgery's? sounds cool...lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
that was sarcasm by the way (at the ending when i said the whole "sounds cool")...lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts