LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sale or trade for a 62 hard top or project rag in good shape. Looking to get$15000 cash . 350 engine and 700r4 tranny. lots and lots of new parts . paint is fresh . silver leafed and pinstriped. 2 pumps 8 batteries 4 switches. 8 in the front 12 s in the back. runs good and sounds good. has sound system. if interestd hit me up with ur offer and ill get back to u.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Trade you my 48 and you keep the hydros and sound system..

Straight Trade or $9800 OBO Looking for 59,60,61,62,63,65,67 Impala or 1953 or lower Chevy
I have a 1948 Fleetline Aerosedan 235ci Inline 6 cylinder..Frame off restore.. Solid body...All the Hard Work Has Been Done and Lots of Time And Money Invested..New nuts and bolts when body was put together....Engine Runs Just need to wire with the New complete in The Box 12v harness i will provide and put trim back together .. Needs paint and interior.. Clean Title Current tags.. I have all trim and molding most polished.. including some accessories and New parts..Complete set rubber mats including trunk.. New Complete 12v Wiring Harness, New moon-caps, original fog lights, original Spot light, original skirts,Bumper Wrap a rounds, original Visor , Rear windshield wiper, reverse light, Under seat Heater,gravel gaurds, New Glass, lots of parts powder coated and more,.. I can give an exact list if your interested..below are some pics but i dont have the wheels any more but it has the stocks that originally belonged to the car along with the 1948 original tires that look like new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts