·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Looks like a 66 and below air cleaner??

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
:run:i didn't know im new too selling parts thank you but 67 snout is round
Your right, but thats still the wrong air cleaner. :p Heres a correct one for reference. G/L on your sale

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
is that 2bbl or 4bbl look's like a 4bbl not 2bbl can you let us know??????????:rofl: and do you know what a 67 2bbl looks like thank you i have a lot of 67 parts but i dont know a lot about car ??
Anyway that is a 2 barrel! Oh did I mention I own a 67 but since you sell parts , and should know more than me thats cool. I was just trying to help out your topic, didnt mean for you to get all twisted. As I stated before good luck on your sale and no need to respond to this.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyway that is a 2 barrel! Oh did I mention I own a 67 but since you sell parts , and should know more than me thats cool. I was just trying to help out your topic, didnt mean for you to get all twisted. As I stated before good luck on your sale and no need to respond to this.
i own four 67 but all 4bbl i look at one of my chevelle that have a 2bbl it look's like your's but not that big the air cleaner im saleing came out of a four door impala that was a 2bbl like i say im been doing car for 25 year's but im sill don't know a lot about car's thank you for your halp just put it out before it goes to the junk man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.