LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-------Sup Everyone,
I'm selling my 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible project,
Its been a project ive been working on for a while, so there are many custom touches
and alot left to be done. for those that know these lincolns, knows that they are unibodys,
well i converted a frame from a 91 grand marquis, extended the frame 10" and then bodydropped the lincoln body over it, also i added a jaguar rear end to it where i brought in the frame for the rear to fit. I recently put new quarters on it, the whole front clip is in very good condition, i also have clean rocker panels for it.
It needs a whole new floor to be custom made, trunk floor to be made, the convertible top was taken off, but i still have it, there is no engine, it was removed, the new engine mounts are for a ford 302 engine. i was planning on putting in a cobra fuel injected engine that i have (not for sale, yet)
I think it would make a great parts car for some one or a hellva project to finish.
If anyone is interested, PM me.
Located in New York.

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
bump for a tight lookin project, we had a hard top with the suicide doors in the shop a while back and it was pimp!

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
thats bad ass

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by willjr@Sep 19 2005, 04:45 PM~3844620
ya would be if it wasnt all hacked up.  those verts are worth some dough.  too bad its just a pile of steel now :uh:
:0 lol steel goes for 90.00 per ton here

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, $90 a ton.
Well im sure its worth $ in just parts,
i spent $4000 in just getting clean quarters.
Im not expecting the world...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
if that thing was in that condition stock with no motor my girl wouldve bought that thing for a nice amount of cash and payed to have it shipped. shes been looking for a decent 67 for a few years now. we did find one for 400 bux that ran and drove perfect, int was nice, needed a new right rear quarter but there was a new one in the trunk but that was on a saturday and she had to take money out of the bank on monday and some bitch bought it on sunday. if anyone out there knows where i can find a decent one for sale let me know and we will pick it up, im not talkin we are gonna spend 6 grand on it either, maybe about 1000-2000

1 - 13 of 13 Posts