LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE HAS DO LIKE ME WHEN U HAVE TO MANY STUFF ON PROJECTS IN MIND YOU JUST CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO DO ,ON WHAT TO GET DONE.AT THE SAME TIME I WAS DOING MY 20 INCH RADICAL PROJECT WAS ALSO MESSING AROUND WITH 16 RADICAL TRIKE SO THEN I STOPPED AND SAID FUCK I GOT ALL THE SHIT TO GET THE TRIKE DONE.SO I'M REALLY PUT IT WORK FOR TRIKE AND 20 INCH PROJECT WILL NOT BE USING TILL A YEAR OR 2 JUST DON'T WANT TO LET IT SEAT THERE FOR A LONG TIME CAUSE IT AIN'T THE SAME.I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BUT JUST DONE HAVE THE TIME NOW FOR IT.

SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS INTERESTED ON IT ILL PM YOU THE PICZ TO KEEP IT A SECRET PROJECT PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY MATURE PEOPLE.AFTER SHOWING U THE PICZ AND U POST THEM HERE NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE ON A BITCH RAT MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE AND BUYERS I WILL NOT SHOW PICZ TO NEWBIES.

THE FRAME WAS DONE BY KANDY SHOP KUSTOMZ IT HAS PINSTRIPE.4 DIFFERENT TYPE OF LEAFING, PATTERNS AND LOTS OF GRAPHICS.3D ON ALL THE FRAME AROUND IT SEAT WITH 3D AND 3D ON FENDERS.KANDY TANGERINE.FRAME READY TO BE SHIPPED.

Thanks for you're time and understanding.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Artistics.TX@Jan 14 2009, 10:11 AM~12700903
i dont want to buy it but pm the pics :biggrin:
:nono: :nono: :nono: window shopper.

I wll sent picz later on the 4 guys that pm

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its gonna be cheaper for u.cause of that deal we got.ill show u the picz later homie cause I'm on my phone if I can ill sent them now if not later.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell yea its worth it homiw u know it I sent the picz 2 to guys already heavy hitters.I received pms from real heavy people on layitlow.

Charger damn homie give a offer dog would be good if stayed in the club

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hell yea its worth it homiw u know it I sent the picz 2 to guys already heavy hitters.I received pms from real heavy people on layitlow.

Charger damn homie give a offer dog would be good if stayed in the club

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
ive seen it in person. well worth the cash :0

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by SA ROLLERZ@Jan 14 2009, 01:27 PM~12702492
ive seen it in person. well worth the cash :0

Fuck came from the big sponsor kandy shop kustoms.fuck its worth it.

By the people that seen it they could post what y'all saw.

My phone battery is waisting on returning pms ill get back tonight.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts