LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALRIGHT I'M STUCK ON THIS SUBJECT AND IT'S BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR OPINIONS. I WANNA BAG MY SHIT PRETTY MUCH LIKE BIG DAN'S, BUT I WANNA KNOW IF I CAN 3 WHEEL AROUND A CORNER SAFELY, WELL SOMEWHAT. I THINK THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST ECONOMIC THING BESIDES JUICE. MY CONTRIBUTING FACTORS FOR SOMETHING WITH LESS MAINTENANCE IS: I GOT A KID ON THE WAY AND I'M IN THE COAST GUARD, SO MY MONEY IS GONNA BE TIGHT , AND I'M STILL WORKING ON MY SHIT TOO, TRYNA GET IT PAINTED, SO I'M LOOKING FOR LESS MAINTENANCE AND MORE RELIABLE STUFF,IN THE LONG RUN. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I HAD JUICE ON MY 64, I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE PROBLEMS EXCEPT SOLENOIDS AND I HATED RECHARGING ALL THE TIME. BUT THIS IS JUST GONNA BE A DAILY DRIVER TILL I CAN GET ANOTHER CAR, BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND WRECKED MY TOWNCAR (BITCH). ALSO THE BAG INSTALL WILL BE PRETTY MUCH FREE. THE ONLY CHARGE IS THE (BEER x THE AMOUNT OF TIME TO BAG IT.) SO IT WON'T BE MUCH ONCE I GET ALL THE SHIT. SO I'M LOOKING FOR EVERYONES OPINIONS.. :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
might be able to pull off a rolling 3, try to tuck all your components on one side of the trunk for some weight, isnt much, but might help a little..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts