LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got 68 chevy impala front seat, dash pad, all the parts for the armrest these parts are already raped with light tan vinyl the seat is in good shape with the org. look this seat is elec. hit me up 8052569495

·
Registered
304 Posts
:cool: hey bro... got any picts and how much... if i like i can pick up let me know?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all parts are in really good shape dont need the org. parts i went full custom on the 68 i got these parts redone but i dont need them ill send some pix to a cell phone hit me up 8052569495

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:( I still got alot of parts and chromes for the out side hit me up willing to sale them for a good price 805 256 9495

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:( i got parts still im trying to get pics posted it just seems i cant get it right hit me up also got the front seat still

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:biggrin: iv got front seat elec. lite tan with chromes the chromes have been redone , front light bezl, rocker moldings , both rear corner trim im missing the truck trim, all the emblems for impala, hood lip trim , might have the ones thats go on the fender also , dash pad lite tan very clean , door panel arm rest with the chromes back pad lite tan also , conv.top locks, front bumper guard rubber molding , rear bumper guard rubber molding, few other parts got to look more hit me up [805] 256 9495 ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts