LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IT IS 1969 CADILLAC COUPE DEVILLE 472 CI CADILLAC BIG BLOCK MOTOR WITH ALL THE EXTRAS LIKE AIR, POWER STEERING..ETC. IT'S ALL POWER INSIDE LIKE WINDOWS, SEATS, AND THEY ALL WORK GREAT! IT SITS ON 20" PLAYERS WRAPPED IN 275/40/20 TIRES THIS CAR HAS HAD TOO MUCH TO LIST DONE TO HER, AND I HAVE EVERY RECIPT TO BACK THAT UP WITH ALL THE PART NUMBERS AND SHOP INFO. IT IS CURRENTLY SITTING STOCK! I REMOVED THE HYDRAULICS FOR THE 3RD TIME ABOUT A MONTH AGO. didn't want to mess anything up on this one BUT NOW I'M BOARD WITH HER. I NEED SOMETHING JUICED AGAIN!! OR BAGGED. SO POST WHAT YOU HAVE AND I'LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH PRICE ON HER IS 8800 WITHOUT SYSTEM. I HAD HER APPRAISED 3 WEEKS AGO AND SHE IS VALUED AT 9800 WITHOUT WHEELS AND SYSTEM AND ALL THE CHROME. ( i also have paperwork on that,) YEAR1 APPRAISED HER AT 10500 WITH CHROME AND NO WHEELS OR SYSREM LAST APRIL. (have paperwork for that also)

IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: TT

Attachments

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?????????

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 67SupRFlyCoupe@Aug 7 2005, 11:32 AM~3555795
i still love that caddy
buy it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

your caddy is fresh as hell homie, thanks for the props. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by the way the car has a clear title and 60xxx og miles with around 12xxx on fresh rebuild.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts