LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WILL POST PICS TOMMORROW THE INTERIOR IS BASICALLY OUT BUT THE SEAT NEEDS PAINT AND INTERIOR CAR RUNS GOOD AIN'T 100% SURE WANT TO SELL BUT GOT A TRADE OR A GOOD OFFER IT WILL GO WILL PUT PIC ON TOMMORROW

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
how much? :uh:

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
takin offers ain't really wantin to sell but will for right trade or price so please not stupid shit

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
everyone the car has sat untouched for 2 years when i went to pick it up i put gas in it and it fired right up it just dirty i'm gonna put it in my garage and start workin on it soon if i don't sell

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Originally posted by stripclubmanager@Aug 9 2005, 06:05 PM~3572801
takin offers ain't really wantin to sell but will for right trade or price so please not stupid shit
i got a jolly rancher and twenty bucks or would that classify as stupid shit :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by stripclubmanager@Aug 9 2005, 09:09 PM~3573204
everyone the car has sat untouched for 2 years when i went to pick it up i put gas in it and it fired right up it just dirty  i'm gonna put it in my  garage and start workin on it soon if i don't sell
keep that shit

(or sell it to me dirt cheap)

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blvd is shitty cause i had some pumps on here and i told him that another dude made a offer and already told the dude they where his and then blvd made a offer for a little more but i told him i gave dude till saturday to pick up an the dude showed up thurs i already made a commmitent to a previous offer

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
im not dissing u just warning other people to not get screwed..its nota big deal cause no one here is buying a 69 cutty

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how did you get screwed when you didn't lose nothing you just didn't get the pumps someone else did i held my word to someone else Like i told you but i ain't pressed dude i sold many rides to people and ain't got no complaints .and about the cutty I ain't pressed to sell i will just spray it and keeps it i know what this ride can bring whatever man and as for my word I'm good and got people to prove it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts