LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for something different, not big on the G's but a nice lac, another Impala, a bomb... let me know watcha got.
Body straight
Needs interior redone
Fresh Turbo Fire 350
Disc's upfront
New trunk

crumbsnatcher driving in pic is not for trade...lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by 65drptop@Jan 10 2009, 09:52 AM~12661728
Looking for something different, not big on the G's but a nice lac, another Impala, a bomb... let me know watcha got.
Body straight
Needs interior redone
Fresh Turbo Fire 350
Disc's upfront
New trunk

crumbsnatcher driving in pic is not for trade...lol :biggrin:
MAN IF IT WAS A 2 DOOR I WOULD BE ALL OVER IT!! :( WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY RAG :biggrin: :biggrin: ;) U MEMBER ME NOW!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HA HAAAAA!!!! wassup bro? Man I knew who it was as soon as I saw 209Impala from Stockton :biggrin: :biggrin:
I flipped the rag with new paint and int. to make it to Vegas. I got a tricked out Suburban and a 14 foot trailer for it and 6k cash and i'm still cryin like baby everyday over that car.....damn :( but I picked up this 69 as soon as I could......it's in the blood.
How's my wagon? :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by 65drptop@Jan 11 2009, 08:01 PM~12673651
HA HAAAAA!!!! wassup  bro? Man I knew who it was as soon as I saw 209Impala from Stockton :biggrin:  :biggrin:
I flipped the rag with new paint and int. to make it to Vegas. I got a tricked out Suburban and a 14 foot trailer for it and 6k cash and i'm still cryin like baby everyday over that car.....damn  :( but I picked up this 69 as soon as I could......it's in the blood.
How's my wagon? :biggrin:
Still waiting for you to come get it. :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts