LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Really nice impala.but don't u think the price is just a lil too high.are you trying to sell it or show it off.anyways good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you know about these cars then you should know that the price is right homie! its an SS with power windows with 47xxx miles on it, no rust and never any sheetmetal used on it. thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and i already showed it many of times with it alays winning first in its class and a spread in lowrider mag.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Originally posted by blackcherry 84@May 28 2011, 12:26 PM~20647150
more pics would help :)
I'm not trying to be a dick or nothing. I'm just saying with the pictures and info you posted up it just seems its over priced.post more pictures of the car and all the trophies you said you won.that would be helpful on. Your sale.cuz if you think about it $22,xxx is rag money.but I guess I know nothing about impalas. I just built and sold 6 of them..I'm gonna stay off your topic good luck on your sale hope you get what your asking.like they say ..THERE'S AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Originally posted by raikel@May 28 2011, 12:21 PM~20647126
and i already showed it many of times with it alays winning first in its class and a spread in lowrider mag.
I meant to quote this coment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah just cause you sell six doesnt make you a connoisseur!! ive built and sold many show rides (impalas, elcos, cadillacs etc.) and this is just somethin for the streets to cruise in! but right on keep doin yo thang homie and thanks again!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
beautiful 63

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
I'm not trying to be a dick or nothing. I'm just saying with the pictures and info you posted up it just seems its over priced.post more pictures of the car and all the trophies you said you won.that would be helpful on. Your sale.cuz if you think about it $22,xxx is rag money.but I guess I know nothing about impalas. I just built and sold 6 of them..I'm gonna stay off your topic good luck on your sale hope you get what your asking.like they say ..THERE'S AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT... :biggrin:
I can vouch for this car. Seen it built from the beginning until the end. 'Chevyboy57', post pictures of the cars you've built and sold. I would like to see if any of them compare to this car. Also, if you know anything about these cars (or classics in general) hardtops can fetch prices far above $20K.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts