15,617 Posts
Originally posted by OldDirty@Feb 23 2008, 02:18 PM~10011928
SOLD
fuck!

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Aug 17 2005, 12:57 PM~3642265
HERE YA GO AS REQUESTED 1978 LINCOLN MARK V DIAMOND JUBILEE THEY MADE 2 COLORS BLUE AND GOLD GOLD IS THE ONE YOU WANT THE GLASS ON THE SUNROOF IS ACTULLY GOLD GLASS ON THE GOLD COLOR JUBILEE THEY MADE TWICE AS MANY BLUE THAN THE GOLD SO THE GOLD IS BECOMING REAL RARE ETCHING ON THE REAR OPRA WINDOWS SETS THE WHOLE CAR OFF ON THE  "i"  IN DIAMOND THE DOT IS A 1/4 CAROT DIAMOND ONE ON EACH SIDE FLUSHED INTO THE GLASS NO CAR MAKER HAS EVER DONE SOMETHIGN AS CLASSY AS PUTTING DIAMONDS IN THE GLASS HERES MY LINCOLN I HAVE HAD IT FOR A WHILE BOUGHT IT OFF OF THE O.G. OWNER 61,000 MILES I HAVE NOT DONE A THING TO IT ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING THE 8 TRACK THAT STILL WORKS GREAT ALSO THE FACTORY 40 CHANNEL CB BUILT INTO THE CENTER CONSOLE ALSO THE JUBILEE WAS SOLD WITH THE GRANDFATHER OF LINCOLN MOTORS THE BIG BAD 460 RUNS BETTER THEN MY DAILY DRIVER I HAVE DECIDED  TO PULL IT OUT OF THE BARN AND DO SOMETHING WITH IT BUT HATE TO START MODIFYING IT BEING THAT IT IS ORIGINAL CHECK OUT THE DETAIL THAT LINCOLN PUT INTO THIS CAR ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO THIS CAR IS ALSO FOR SALE FIGURED ID GIVE IT A WHILE BEFORE I STARTED TO HOOK IT UP  OH YEA AND BYE THE WAY THE DESIGN ACENT ON THE SEATS IS SILK NOW FOR THE PICS GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT YA THINK AND TO THE GUY GETTING ONE FROM HIS GRANDMA YOU NEED TO SHOW THAT LADY SOME LOVE PIMPIN IT DONT GET NO BETTER THEN THIS RIGHT HERE

:0  :biggrin:  :0  :biggrin:  :0  :biggrin:  :0  :biggrin:  :0  :biggrin:  :0  :biggrin:  :puffin:

:dunno:

561 - 580 of 2780 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
350 Participants
Gatopeludo71
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing