LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

761 - 780 of 2780 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just picked up this 77, only pics i have shes a lil dirty, haha I need to take clean one.
She has 77,000 original miles, starts but wont stay on, interior is super clean. My girl named her the Dirty girl lol

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
dam I hate looking at this thread and looking at my shit just sitting there.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
I know, I know........Life is throwing me into a crossroad....I either move to Cali and get set up with a shop to airbrush out of or stay here and see how my relationship goes.....fuck. I'm leaning very much to Cali as its my dream.
Oh well enough of that stuff, back to the lincoln. I got an extra front bumper, now I'm looking for another one to make the split bumper. I'm looking for a passenger side mirror. I still got the non vinyl top rear window trim for sale too. I have an extra grill at work, gonna make a custom aluminum grill for it. My ultimate plan is to have it full custom frame off resto for her. I'm dedicating it to my late uncle that passed and used to own her. The exterior will look pretty stock, just a flaked and patterned roof, the interior will be full custom, custom dash and seats, so I'm not to concerned at finding the stock pieces. All new wiring, I found a nice whammy tank hydro set up that I think will look awesome. Oh and my homie Fred has my silver glass moonroof too.

Hey rd62rdstr can you take some shots of the moonroof from the inside? I want to see if I need to find the plastic trim ring on the inside.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
sweet thanks rd62rdstr.

how's the hydros working on the car?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I will be finishing the wiring today... I hope. The front end seemed fine, when I drove it and hit the brakes it dipped a little and scraped. I took a jumper cable and tapped the hot on the motor and lifted it a couple of inches. Drove fine and rides really smooth.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
:biggrin:

761 - 780 of 2780 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
350 Participants
Gatopeludo71
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing