LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1761 - 1780 of 2780 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Originally posted by PMPDVL@Feb 19 2011, 07:16 PM~19912251
Just got my hands on a Jubilee center console for my 78 Mark V.  Anyone know what make & model seats are being used to update these...Im thinking 98-02 Town Car.  Are they a direct bolt? Do they have to be cut down at all?

Thanks

i have the collector series seats which i'm selling if anybody wants them hit me up $300.for the set and console in vegas







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
308 Posts
Originally posted by louie@Feb 25 2011, 01:43 AM~19956334
i have the collector series seats which i'm selling if anybody wants them hit me up $300.for the set and console in vegas








wat yr car this cum out of??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Originally posted by louie@Feb 24 2011, 11:43 PM~19956334
i have the collector series seats which i'm selling if anybody wants them hit me up $300.for the set and console in vegas








HEY LOUIE WHAT'S HAPPENING??

Check your in box !!!!!

I'll take these off your hands............. :biggrin:

Big Benny Blanco ..............STYLISTICS ARIZONA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Originally posted by impala_street_scraper@Feb 16 2011, 01:16 PM~19884856
:cool: i got the same in white. its a town coupe by the way. town car's a 4 door  ;)

cant believe you got 13z on it. mine kills my 14z and 185 tyres  :0

I know everyone trips that I ride high on 13z.. the one and a half inch extention on the a-arms just eats up the tires tho!!



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Originally posted by keola808@Nov 30 2010, 04:43 PM~19202740


THANKS FOR POSTING MY RIDE.....HAVE A QUESTION TO MY LINCOLN FAN AND BUILDERS I JUST PUT 14INCH CYLINDERS ON THE REAR OF MY LINCOLN..BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH UPER TRIALING ARMS...AND LOWER ARE HOLDING THE REAR CANT GET A HIGH LOOCK UP....ANY ONE HAVE PICS ON REAR SUSPENSION AND WERE U GIUYS PLACE THE ARMS AND UPPER...NEED HELP...ANY PICS OR INFO IS APPRICIATED....

:biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Originally posted by PMPDVL@Feb 28 2011, 07:49 PM~19983763
Damn...I can only imagine the shipping....sucks.  Any window motors? seven tooth.
I'LL CHECK AND LET YOU KNOW AND WHICH YOU NEED?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Originally posted by Elbomberaso@Mar 3 2011, 10:59 PM~20011420

THANKS FOR POSTING MY RIDE.....HAVE A QUESTION TO MY LINCOLN FAN AND BUILDERS I JUST PUT 14INCH CYLINDERS ON THE REAR OF MY LINCOLN..BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH UPER TRIALING ARMS...AND LOWER ARE HOLDING THE REAR CANT GET A HIGH LOOCK UP....ANY ONE HAVE PICS ON REAR SUSPENSION AND WERE U GIUYS PLACE THE ARMS AND UPPER...NEED HELP...ANY PICS OR INFO IS APPRICIATED....

:biggrin:  :biggrin:
 

·
LFDY Graffix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts
Originally posted by Elbomberaso@Mar 3 2011, 08:59 PM~20011420

THANKS FOR POSTING MY RIDE.....HAVE A QUESTION TO MY LINCOLN FAN AND BUILDERS I JUST PUT 14INCH CYLINDERS ON THE REAR OF MY LINCOLN..BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH UPER TRIALING ARMS...AND LOWER ARE HOLDING THE REAR CANT GET A HIGH LOOCK UP....ANY ONE HAVE PICS ON REAR SUSPENSION AND WERE U GIUYS PLACE THE ARMS AND UPPER...NEED HELP...ANY PICS OR INFO IS APPRICIATED....

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...c=411705&st=240

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=97830

I know I sent you to that first link already...
The second one, scroll down, go to his photobucket pic link, there's a few pics of a custom linked rear he did....mad lock up, but I think the length on our car will put the front on the ground before it gets a real high lock up....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,856 Posts
Do any of you guys know how many Diamond Jubelee's (Mark V) were built in Gold colour....I know its almost 5200 in total but was wondering how many gold ones?
 

·
LFDY Graffix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts

·
LFDY Graffix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: DeeLoc, La Lo


:wave: Wut id dew LaLo! Saw you got some lifts for your ride. Mines still in AZ, gonna bring it out when I get a house. But I'm working now so is all good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Originally posted by DJ HenDoe@Mar 1 2011, 10:12 AM~19988318
I know everyone trips that I ride high on 13z.. the one and a half inch extention on the a-arms just eats up the tires tho!!




ha ha! dats fucken mad :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,706 Posts
Originally posted by DeeLoc@Mar 5 2011, 05:24 PM~20023474
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: DeeLoc, La Lo
:wave: Wut id dew LaLo! Saw you got some lifts for your ride. Mines still in AZ, gonna bring it out when I get a house. But I'm working now so is all good.
Hey Deeloc good to hear about the job hope you get a house so you can get that car started. I got the Black magic kit,Have never done a coil ove so it should be interesting. :biggrin:
 

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
Joined
·
13,488 Posts
BUMP WHATS UP MY FELLOW LINCOLN RIDERS..... :biggrin: :cool:
 
1761 - 1780 of 2780 Posts
Top