LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 1 2003, 06:32 PM
looks like the same pics from this morning? :dunno: lol
ah you could see??? thought only pappa could with the response...

for the ajustable suspension, i took the old springs, cut them down with the drem. and made some hydro cylinders to jack it up... when i want it low, i unhook the cylinerders, filp the rear and driveshaft and its slamed... for the 3 wheel i only use one cylinder...

by the way. there not even close looking to mads cylinders..gotta give him the props

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 06:06 PM
whats up with the wheels? for somereason they remind me of smoothies
im still trying to figure out if those are wire wheels or those gold speakers from hoppin hydros :dunno: lol

that is the only thing that is really throwing that car off for me

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 08:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 06:06 PM
im still trying to figure out if those are wire wheels or those gold speakers from hoppin hydros :dunno: lol

that is the only thing that is really throwing that car off for me[/b][/quote]
the fat whites with the speaker... :confused:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Nov 1 2003, 06:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Nov 1 2003, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 1 2003, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez
@Nov 1 2003, 06:06 PM

the fat whites with the speaker... :confused:[/b][/quote]
Hmmmm.... i just stuck one in a tire

all i have are black ones though :(
i think im gonna buy some of the chrome speakers on monday.... they look kinda like the old hot rod rims back in the 50's :biggrin: lol

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 1 2003, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez
@Nov 1 2003, 06:06 PM

the fat whites with the speaker... :confused:
Hmmmm.... i just stuck one in a tire

all i have are black ones though :(
i think im gonna buy some of the chrome speakers on monday.... they look kinda like the old hot rod rims back in the 50's :biggrin: lol[/b][/quote]
...a new trend has started...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 07:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 06:06 PM

that is the only thing that is really throwing that car off for me[/b][/quote]
No there the Jap virson of wire wheels.... i didnt have any spoke rims laying around that looked real , so these had to do. And mad, i might not have told ya, but i had that idea ALONG time ago(speaker virsion) i used the drum break(backing) from the 64 impala.... they looked pretty good but ,, eh :uh:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
damn, thats pimp, nice job

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 1 2003, 08:16 PM
mad, i might not have told ya, but i had that idea ALONG time ago(speaker virsion) i used the drum break(backing) from the 64 impala.... they looked pretty good but ,, eh :uh:
lol, i have a bunch of old ass rims from the 60's and there are some old all chrome smoothies in there...... DUDE was over here a few weeks ago and i was digging through them and i pulled a couple out was showed him and i was like "WTF...... chrome speakers?" :roflmao:
thats exactly what they looked like too.

Hmmm.... maybe i should mount them in a firewall or something :dunno:

(inside joke people) ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 1 2003, 08:16 PM
mad, i might not have told ya, but i had that idea ALONG time ago(speaker virsion) i used the drum break(backing) from the 64 impala....  they looked pretty good but ,, eh :uh:
lol, i have a bunch of old ass rims from the 60's and there are some old all chrome smoothies in there...... DUDE was over here a few weeks ago and i was digging through them and i pulled a couple out was showed him and i was like "WTF...... chrome speakers?" :roflmao:
thats exactly what they looked like too.

Hmmm.... maybe i should mount them in a firewall or something :dunno:

(inside joke people) ;)[/b][/quote]
always crack me up.... LMAO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts