LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
All that invested and there's no: Booty kit,Nardi,Digi dash,pillow tops,euro tail lights,emblems or coins in the knocc offs,Dog house,paded whichamacallit in the bacc door window,moon roof,vinyl top matches perfectly to the interior and pads, and he's leaving the nice burn flames on the under side of the trunk.Tried my best to try and not sound like a hater but when you say you've invested 70 in a 89 that you tried to turn into a 90-92 and didn't finish,trunk looks like
:barf: along with the nasty ass a-arms and who knows what else,you sound like a f-ing idiot and insult us all.I figured b4 opening this topic that they made it into a LeCab or something but nobody would spend that loot on anything but a classic chevy or rag for that matter.Take the owner or dumbass agent trying to sell this and jamb a 4ft. pipe in their ass.....side ways!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
PROBLY GO TO JAPAN :uh:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
:0
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Sep 28 2006, 09:26 AM~6263152
All that invested and there's no: Booty kit,Nardi,Digi dash,pillow tops,euro tail lights,emblems or coins in the knocc offs,Dog house,paded whichamacallit in the bacc door window,moon roof,vinyl top matches perfectly to the interior and pads, and he's leaving the nice burn flames on the under side of the trunk.Tried my best to try and not sound like a hater but when you say you've invested 70 in a 89 that you tried to turn into a 90-92 and didn't finish,trunk looks like
:barf: along with the nasty ass a-arms and who knows what else,you sound like a f-ing idiot and insult us all.I figured b4 opening this topic that they made it into a LeCab or something but nobody would spend that loot on anything but a classic chevy or rag for that matter.Take the owner or dumbass agent trying to sell this and jamb a 4ft. pipe in their ass.....side ways!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Sep 28 2006, 11:26 AM~6263152
What I was thinking with greater detail. :)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Seller letting car go at a complete STEAL with low reserve

:biggrin:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Also doesn't have a castle grille, or a chromed out motor.

It's a 4-door with D's, a JVC deck and Pioneer 6x9s, new paint, top, and leather seats, and a hydraulic setup that doesn't look spectacular. That's no $70,000 car. Maybe he meant $7,000. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
70k MY ASS :roflmao:

I'm thinkin' it might be MAYBE 7k.... at the most....

70k..... HaHaHaHaHaHa... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts