LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took these parts off a 72 cadillac fullsize convertible, these parts should work on any 71-75 caprice/impala convertible, as well as buicks and stuff of the same style/era. i have the windshield posts, all the windshield stainless (nice condition), white sunvisors, inside windshield posts trim, quarter glasses, quarter glass power window motors and tracks, convertible rear seat base, and also the front power seat switch. if anyone can use any of this stuff, then post up offers... this stuff is getting hard to come by, especially in nice condition... ~JO$H~

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 8 2006, 02:39 PM~6131705
i took these parts off a 72 cadillac fullsize convertible, these parts should work on any 71-75 caprice/impala convertible, as well as buicks and stuff of the same style/era. i have the windshield posts, all the windshield stainless (nice condition), white sunvisors, inside windshield posts trim, quarter glasses, quarter glass power window motors and tracks, convertible rear seat base, and also the front power seat switch. if anyone can use any of this stuff, then post up offers... this stuff is getting hard to come by, especially in nice condition... ~JO$H~

:0 Somebody went junk yard hopping without me! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I'm interested in the sunvisors(pair)......are they complete with the "mounting hinge"....if u have more pix of the visors that would be cool..... :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm interested in the sunvisors(pair)......are they complete with the "mounting hinge"....if u have more pix of the visors that would be cool..... 
for sure bro, everything is complete, the visors are nice, got a little dirty, but you could clean them or spray them with some white dye and they'd look brand new. i'll go get some pics here shortly ;)

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics of the visors for my homies who are interested, im not sure how they come off but i know i can figure it out...

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by 543Records@Sep 8 2006, 03:22 PM~6132919
I'm interested in the sunvisors(pair)......are they complete with the "mounting hinge"....if u have more pix of the visors that would be cool..... :cheesy:  :cool:
I found the second sunvisor and still have it but you should have had one atleast, right?PM your address.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
will that back seat fit in a 70 Impala and how are the springs on the seat lmk asap

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it may work. do you have your old springs? if so measure them and i will see...~JO$H~

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I am going too

1 - 20 of 68 Posts