LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
let me know the detail, like price, motor, interior you know shit you would normally list when you are trying to sell a car :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Nov 3 2007, 07:24 PM~9148218
let me know the detail, like price, motor, interior you know shit you would normally list when you are trying to sell a car :biggrin:
YEAH WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!
I DONT WANNA PUT THAT MUCH EFFORT INTO CONTACTING YOU
JUST LIST ALL THE SHIT RIGHT HERE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the motor and trans, it's a 355 with a 400 trans. I have all the pieces, wheel weld moldings, door panels, driveshaft, radiator, interior is in car. newer headliner. bench seat, column shift! let me know what other info you want!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
Originally posted by ockennyb@Nov 3 2007, 09:57 PM~9149131
I have the motor and trans, it's a 355 with a 400 trans. I have all the pieces, wheel weld moldings, door panels, driveshaft, radiator, interior is in car. newer headliner. bench seat, column shift! let me know what other info you want!
got any more pics ? each body panel ( door bottoms in and out ) , interior , trunk , does the motor run ? any paperwork to verify the 355 ? or the trans are good ? whats the price ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by classic detail@Nov 4 2007, 08:22 AM~9150218
got any more pics ? each body panel ( door bottoms in and out ) , interior , trunk , does the motor run ? any paperwork to verify the 355 ? or the trans are good ? whats the price ?
will post more pics later! I'm asking $2500, That's a hell of a deal, car is clean (not very rusty) 1 bad spot on quarter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
nice solid doors :cheesy: thats a clean body . interested in trades ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by classic detail@Nov 4 2007, 04:34 PM~9151911
nice solid doors  :cheesy: thats a clean body .  interested in trades ?
Very clean for the year! I don't have room that's why i'm selling a few items! but what do you have to trade anyways!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tried to offer this deal to my fellow lowrider community first! tomorrow Auto & RV! All serious inquiries act soon! :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
79 honda cb750 ,very nice new paint , sanded n polished , windshield , backrest , seat recovered , new grips , carbs rebuilt , lowered , , 2 helmets painted to match bike , header , nice old bike , 2000.00 or possible trade ? pics available


http://limaohio.craigslist.org/mcy/468601656.html


 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top