LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought it off the original owner acouple months back. i bought it as another project, but i need to complete my other glasshouse first, so this has got to go :cool:

400/350. unmolested OG engine and tranny everything thats supposed to be on there is there. engine was given a complete tune up.(has HEI ignition) engine starts right up and tranny shifts fine. tranny was also serviced at time of tune up.
smog pump and AC pump are on there unmolested. i dont know if the AC works tho.

new front brake pads and rotors. along with new wheel bearings and new seals. new shocks in the front and rear. car is rollin on the OG caprice wire hubcaps (hard to find) and a brand new set of 205-70-15 National tires.

when i bought the car it came with a vinyl. but i tore it off quick to take care of the rust issues that were going on under there. as you can see the roof it pretty solid except on the passenger side right under the quarter glass. this in the only area of the car thats gonna need patch work. the front and rear widow channels are solid with no pitting at all. i have the original moldings for the vinyl under the quarter glass, they will be included with the car.

the body is really solid and straight. the only minor bubbling up of the paint is near the rear wheel opening on the pass side as shown in the pics. 95%of all moldings are there, with the wheelwell opening molding and roof emblems being the only ones missing. it has ALL the caprice side moldings along with the OG skirts and moldings. its HARD to even find the caprice moldings alone ((glasshouse fans know this for a fact)) rocker moldings are there as well as the caprice grill.
**NO RUST ON THE FLOOR PANS OR TRUNK PAN**
doors,hood and trunk shut solid with no slop

the corner fillers are busted all the way around((really common with the cars)). but i installed some used replacement center fillers for the front and back since the stock ones were shot. thas why theyre white and not green.

overall this can be a running project for someone (drive it while you work on it) or it can be a complete build up for someone looking to start with a solid car. i have the california title in hand. tho the car runs and drives, it will need to be trailered/towed due to the registration having a non-op.

the car is located in LIVINGSTON california. 45 minutes north of fresno, 25 minutes south of modesto.

209-324-8112 Luis. no calls after 10 pm please. price is 2700.00 OBO.

pics will be up in a few.
thanks.

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i rattle canned the top in primer since i stripped it down to bare metal to remove the glue for the vinyl.

the car will need attention to the rear brakes. it will need new shoes and wheel cylinders. the car stops, but its pretty much only stopping with the front brakes since the rear arent working properly.

upper control arm bushings on the drivers side wil need to be replaced. i already replaced the passenger side ones and the balljoint.

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by mr_amuser@Sep 16 2007, 11:27 PM~8806336
this is a nice car how much lower wld u go on the price??
shoot me an offer bro.

looking for a quick sale. i need the room :cool:

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by rob83regal@Sep 17 2007, 11:19 AM~8808820
1800.00 whats up. and it runs?
it runs. :biggrin:

and ill pass on the 1800 :cool:

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no i wont sell just the moldings.
no i wont sell just the skirts.
no i wont sell just the hubcaps

if you want just certain parts, buy the whole car and YOU part it out. the car is being sold complete.

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by JayJay209@Sep 17 2007, 11:49 PM~8814403
good luck on the sale luis..chop it homie make it a project .convertible! :thumbsup:
:biggrin: nah jonny, this one needs to go.. i have something up my sleeve for the white one. :0 :biggrin: :cool:

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by dropped81@Sep 18 2007, 10:17 PM~8821649
IS IT JUICED
shes a virgin :biggrin:

need it gone homies,,shoot me a decent offer on it!

i might consider a partial trade on a clean G body plus some feria

1 - 20 of 61 Posts