LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 74 IMPALA, AND IM USING THE SIDE MOLDINGS FROM A 74 CAPRICE, THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE IMPALA NEVER CAME WITH THESE MOLDINGS AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WAS WORKING ON A 74 CAPRICE THAT COULD TELL ME HOW MANY CLIPS EACH MOLDING TAKES AND HOW FAR APART I NEED TO SET THEM ON THE BODY

·
Registered
13,129 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 79regal@Oct 23 2007, 01:43 PM~9066855
GIVE THESE GUYS A TRY...
GOOD LUCK

GLASSHOUSE FEST
THANKS BRO, IM IN THERE TOO....I DONT THINK ANY OF THE HOMIES FROM THE FEST ARE WORKING ON A 74 CAPRICE....GOOD LOOKING OUT THOUGH :cool:

·
Registered
13,129 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.74@Oct 23 2007, 01:46 PM~9066876
THANKS BRO, IM IN THERE TOO....I DONT THINK ANY OF THE HOMIES FROM THE FEST ARE WORKING ON A 74 CAPRICE....GOOD LOOKING OUT THOUGH :cool:

AT LEAST I TRIED... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Answering your question......

Did you ever get your question answered? I just finished my 74 and my paint man had to remount mine after welding in new metal and reworking the body. I can find out what he did. Also in another post, a gentlman responded to hit u up because you have extra chrome molding. Is that still the case? What I actually need is the rubber strip off of the driver side door chrome molding for my 74. But I'd rather purchase the whole piece intact and let my guy remove and reapply the molding to make sure it maintains its integrity in the removal process. Hit me up, 706 414 7701 Money or [email protected]

I HAVE A 74 IMPALA, AND IM USING THE SIDE MOLDINGS FROM A 74 CAPRICE, THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE IMPALA NEVER CAME WITH THESE MOLDINGS AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WAS WORKING ON A 74 CAPRICE THAT COULD TELL ME HOW MANY CLIPS EACH MOLDING TAKES AND HOW FAR APART I NEED TO SET THEM ON THE BODY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts