LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO FAM I GOT A 75 IMPALA CHOP TOP THIS CAR IS CANDY APPLE RED WITH GOLD PEARL THIS CAR HAS A 350 ALL CHROME CHROME FINDER WALLS CHROME A ARMS CHROME INTAKE CHROME HOOD LIFTERS CUSTOM RED WINDSHIELD WIPERS THIS CAR HAS CUSTOM INTERIOR ALL BISCUIT TUCK RED AND GOLD SWIVEL SEATS THE BACK SEAT IS KING SEATING WITH AWESOME ARM RESTS THE FINDER SKIRTS ARE ALL TONY MONTANA SCARFACE LOOKS GREAT THIS CAR ALL SO HAS 2 PUMPS CCE AND SIX BATTERIES FOR THAT NICE GET UP ALL SO HAS QUICK DISCONNECT FOUR SWITCH,ES IN SIDE IS A 7 INCH FLIP OUT TOUCH SCREEN AND SIX FOCAL TWEETERS AND TWO FOCAL 8,S AND TWO FOCAL 6X9,S THIS SOUNDS GREAT ILL TAKE 8000 CASH OR TRADE LET ME SEE WHATS OUT THERE THANKS FAM AND I HOPE YA,LL LOVE THE CAR CALL FROST 806-677-4281 AMARILLO TEXAS

5500 cash takes it today only

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is a 75 impala chop top this car is reinforced and has no bend this car was done right this car has a all chrome 350 chrome intake manifold and all chrome finder walls chrome a arms chrome breaks chrome routers and all even hood hinges are chrome this car is candy apple red with gold pearl finder skirts are all air brushed tony montana scar face this car has shaved doors and all the integer is biscuit tuck red and gold swivel seats and all this car has a 7 inch pioneer flip out screen and mids and highs out of this world all focal 4 tweeters 2 6x9 s 2 8 inch subs in the kick and 2 10 inch subs in back dash custom done in red and gold this car has 2 pumps six batteries all cce and has 4 switches front back and side to side and has quick disconnect this car is sitting on center gold ds with cover tires lowrider series you can call me at 806-677-4281 with any questions my name is rudy thank you and i hope you like the car

5500 today only call frost 806-677-4281

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.