LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i will have $7500 to play with by next week and need to find a ride. no g bodies or 93-96 fleetwoods please. i already have a lac so i dont need another one. looking for 80's style 2 door lacs or impala's in great shape not junk. i don't have time for a project thanks in advance. oh i am located in northern AZ so west coast please. ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody? :biggrin:

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 1 2010, 02:18 PM~16478485
thanks big dog but looking for something with a little less work needed. i do remember looking at the lac its nice. did u finish the sunroof yet?
LOL,nope got the installer coming this weekend but I do think I'm gonna keep it now.Thanks.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Feb 1 2010, 09:35 PM~16483649
LOL,nope got the installer coming this weekend but I do think I'm gonna keep it now.Thanks.
hahaha about time damit, lol it is a nice lac i just dont have the tools anymore to keep working on a 1/2 project right now. its gonna look good when u are done

·
Registered
21 Posts
I Have a Super Clean 1981 Cutless i let it go for 7,500 1981 Cutless Super Clean Has Brand new candy paint , Leafing , Pin-stripping, Fully Chrome Under carriage , All Hydro Set up is Chrome , Also Has New Interior , Carbon Fiber Air Vents, Powder Coated Rims , Molded IONS , Sunroof , It Is Super Clean Lot More To List

Hit Me Up Tell Me What u Think I can Show U More Pic or any questions u have.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
i got a 68 caprice..buckets and hideways!!theirs a topic on here!!pm if your interested..

·
FUCK CANCER
2,267 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 2 2010, 08:43 AM~16487332
naw looks good but i am not really into the box caprices. i will leave that game for you and hormiga ;)  good looking out though ben :cool:
WHAT YOU MEAN ME & BEN? YOU KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE DOIN THE DAMN THING HERE. :biggrin:

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 2 2010, 08:43 AM~16487332
naw looks good but i am not really into the box caprices. i will leave that game for you and hormiga ;)  good looking out though ben :cool:
whats up danny?you in az again?

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by red Hormiga+Feb 2 2010, 10:31 PM~16495613-->
WHAT YOU MEAN ME & BEN? YOU KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE DOIN THE DAMN THING HERE. :biggrin:
[/b]
i dont know i heared there might be another caprice busten out...

<!--QuoteBegin-chaos91
@Feb 2 2010, 10:38 PM~16495713
whats up danny?you in az again?
yup im back in town been here since september :biggrin:

thanks for all the responces but i have found a ride that i am able to build from the ground up in a short period of time. so any haters out there its still built with my money hahaha not baught done!!!! :wow: :wow: :biggrin:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 3 2010, 08:39 AM~16498188
thanks for all the responces but i have found a ride that i am able to build from the ground up in a short period of time. so any haters out there its still built with my money hahaha not baught done!!!! :wow:  :wow:  :biggrin:
Definately Haterz bRO!!! I can vouch for that one!!!!

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 3 2010, 08:39 AM~16498188
thanks for all the responces but i have found a ride that i am able to build from the ground up in a short period of time. so any haters out there its still built with my money hahaha not baught done!!!! :wow:  :wow:  :biggrin:
you back in kingman? what ride did you pick up if you dont mind me asking?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts