·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got a glasshouse on 14x6, i want to see what it looks like,

·
Registered
374 Posts
i do spook, I ll get my boy to post one up later. Or maybe someone has a pic of mine somewhere. ITs white with a blue landau top and white wheels.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by OG 76@Nov 5 2003, 10:54 AM
i do spook, I ll get my boy to post one up later. Or maybe someone has a pic of mine somewhere. ITs white with a blue landau top and white wheels.
yea let me see the pics,, im thinking about painting my glasshouse pearl white,, thanks,

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 3 2003, 09:34 AM
14x6? WHY!!! put 14x7's... even with the skirt on the rear, the 14x7's will fit... or!!! do what we did on our glasshouse... cut the rear end an inch and a half on each side.
I would love to see a 14x7 on the rear of a glasshouse with the skirt sittin flush with the quarter and the rearend not being shortened and not having the wheel be a dayton. If i m not mistaken you actually own big mikes old glasshouse that he had the rearend shortened a inch on each side and fit 14x7's lovely....It s really not cool to be claiming you did something that you might not of actually done.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OG 76+Nov 5 2003, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OG 76 @ Nov 5 2003, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 3 2003, 09:34 AM
14x6? WHY!!! put 14x7's... even with the skirt on the rear, the 14x7's will fit... or!!! do what we did on our glasshouse... cut the rear end an inch and a half on each side.
I would love to see a 14x7 on the rear of a glasshouse with the skirt sittin flush with the quarter and the rearend not being shortened and not having the wheel be a dayton. If i m not mistaken you actually own big mikes old glasshouse that he had the rearend shortened a inch on each side and fit 14x7's lovely....It s really not cool to be claiming you did something that you might not of actually done.[/b][/quote]
i dont know big mike, this car was a one owner car,the elderly gentleman bought it new,hes like 70 yrs old, i tried on a set of 14x7s off my fleetwood and they rub, i cannot bend the skirt far enough, looks like 14x6"s is the way to go,

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Spook: OG76 isn't talking about your car.. he's talkin to Nacho

Here is a pic of OG76;s Ghouse BELOW

Last edited by Bowtieclassic.com at Nov 5 2003, 10:08 PM

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 3 2003, 09:34 AM
Not trying to offend you Nacho, but didn't the old schoolers roll on 14x6 rev.?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by spook+Nov 5 2003, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spook @ Nov 5 2003, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OG [email protected] 5 2003, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Nov 3 2003, 09:34 AM

I would love to see a 14x7 on the rear of a glasshouse with the skirt sittin flush with the quarter and the rearend not being shortened and not having the wheel be a dayton. If i m not mistaken you actually own big mikes old glasshouse that he had the rearend shortened a inch on each side and fit 14x7's lovely....It s really not cool to be claiming you did something that you might not of actually done.
i dont know big mike, this car was a one owner car,the elderly gentleman bought it new,hes like 70 yrs old, i tried on a set of 14x7s off my fleetwood and they rub, i cannot bend the skirt far enough, looks like 14x6"s is the way to go,[/b][/quote]
sorry bout that,,ernie

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Stock Rear end 14x7's Trust me it can be done

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
As I said people, You can fit 13x7 and 14x7's without doing mods to it. Instead of getting 5.5 or x6 shorten your rear end... its only a few bucks... we've shortend the rear ends on our impala's coming out next year and believe me, its the only way to go.

Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Nov 7 2003, 10:44 AM

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by firedup78+Nov 5 2003, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (firedup78 @ Nov 5 2003, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 3 2003, 09:34 AM
Not trying to offend you Nacho, but didn't the old schoolers roll on 14x6 rev.?[/b][/quote]
not offended... but i prefer regular sizes... or just cutting a rear end to make a regular size fit... the way we like swerving cars... we need that extra tire patch for the ground...

·
Registered
374 Posts
so those 14x7's on the rear of that vert fit without cutting the mounting hardware off the skirt. If that is the case i m trading in my 6's for 7's in the rear. I never knew they would fit in the rear keeping all the hardware for the skirts to go on and off properly. If you have to shave the hardware and drill the skirts into the quarter thats not what I want to do.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Honestly I dont know what he took off but he drives it and they r 14x7's can u tell if the r screwed on or not? I know i couldn't

1 - 20 of 22 Posts