LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can find one? mine is all cracked up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run@Aug 17 2003, 05:01 AM
anyone know where I can find one? mine is all cracked up
I can get you a dash, I have a couple sets that are next to mint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
i have an 82 cadillac coupe deville. Looking for the top dash piece that goes across the whole dash. Let me know if you have one and how much $
thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Cadillac79DV+Aug 18 2003, 04:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cadillac79DV @ Aug 18 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--A-Run@Aug 17 2003, 05:01 AM
anyone know where I can find one? mine is all cracked up
I can get you a dash, I have a couple sets that are next to mint.[/b][/quote]
how much? and is it just the top piece? cuz thats all I need...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Originally posted by lowride728@Aug 19 2003, 02:27 AM
i have an 82 cadillac coupe deville. Looking for the top dash piece that goes across the whole dash. Let me know if you have one and how much $
thanks
$60 + Shipping, all orig, not a dash cap, just needs to be dyed to match your current color, which can be done at any paint shop, or have them mix you matched paint in a spray or layout paint. Many ways to dye it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run+Aug 19 2003, 03:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A-Run @ Aug 19 2003, 03:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 04:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--A-Run
@Aug 17 2003, 05:01 AM
anyone know where I can find one? mine is all cracked up

I can get you a dash, I have a couple sets that are next to mint.
how much? and is it just the top piece? cuz thats all I need...[/b][/quote]
$60 + Shipping, all orig, not a dash cap, just needs to be dyed to match color, or both of you guys can tell me what colors you need, I might have matching. I have a ton of different style of interiors, for I have 6 caddys to part out. I also have a set of Mint as mint can be front and back navy blue leather seats out of a fleetwood. Any offers on that anyone? And 4 navy blue mint leather door pannels for a 4 door caddy, out of fleetwood, mint!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nevermind I decided to redo it myself... its lookin pretty good too
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top