LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have this johan promo '77 caddy coupe deville on wires for sale,the highest offer will take it,i will be taking offers on it untill monday afternoon,i will let it got to the hihest bidder and i only accept paypal! good luck and happy bidding!***i do have a set price in mind that i am looking to get out of it,i know its a hard caddy to find,so if no offer get to my price i am looking to get for it,then it wont be sold!








be on the lookout for some more rides i will be posting up in the next few days or sale! peace homiez!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,794 Posts
Than be straight up and name your price, don't make Homies wait and than back out, Not good business....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Oct 12 2006, 01:42 AM~6352367
hey guys i have this johan promo '77 caddy coupe deville on wires for sale,the highest offer will take it,i will be taking offers on it untill monday afternoon,i will let it got to the hihest bidder and i only accept paypal! good luck and happy bidding!***i do have a set price in mind that i am looking to get out of it,i know its a hard caddy to find,so if no offer get to my price i am looking to get for it,then it wont be sold!





be on the lookout for some more rides i will be posting up in the next few days or sale! peace homiez!

Windows look foggy , chrome dull and some missing on rear bumper , but has the good tail lights still ! This should be worth 25.00 to 30.00!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,794 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 11 2006, 11:24 PM~6352589
Windows  look foggy , chrome dull and some missing on rear  bumper , but has the good tail lights still !  This should be worth 25.00 to 30.00!
Also missing hood ornament
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Oct 12 2006, 02:33 AM~6352641
Also missing hood ornament
DANG ! good eye ! Plus has the wires on it too ! Looks like its worth about 20.00 bucks !

BIG POPPA where you at! You dont have any pink ones ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 12 2006, 12:37 AM~6352652
DANG ! good eye !  Plus has the wires on it too !  Looks like its worth  about  20.00 bucks !

BIG POPPA  where  you at!  You dont have any pink ones ?
they weren't manufactured in pink, I have all the 77s I need, just looking for 78s
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,595 Posts
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Oct 11 2006, 11:06 PM~6352498
Than be straight up and name your price, don't make Homies wait and than back out, Not good business....
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Oct 12 2006, 02:55 PM~6355933
SOLD TO MR. BIGGS,SORRY HOMIEZ.SOMEONE CAN ERASE THIS FORUM! SORRY GUYZ...FOR REAL!
BIGGS GETS ANOTHER ONE !
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top