LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I don't want to, I need to sell my monte. I need to buy a house, and I am moving my shop, and I need to downsize some of my projects. I bought this car from 77monte4pumps earlier this year with all intentions of finishing it. He built it and did all of the work on it. It is basically a brand new car, everything on it is top notch. It is an Arizona car, no rust ever. The frame is wrapped, smoothed, and powder coated red. There is a ton of chrome, every part on the car is new. The motor (350)has only been ran on the dyno, the trans (thm350)is freshly rebuilt, new hydraulics, new sound system. The car comes with everything needed to complete it, and then some. There are so many extra parts that you could finish the car, then sell the spare parts and get a good portion of your money back. Pm me, email me, or call me for any info. [email protected]. 585-721-9828 is my number, Ragu is my name. The asking price is less then what it cost for the chrome plating alone. I may consider a partial trade for a sportbike.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, the car is located in Rochester NY

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
WHAT ARE YOU WANTING TO GET FOR THE CAR.? :cool:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if anyone is seriously interested, email me or call.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btt

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts