Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That spot between the bumper and the body that always ends up cracking. What is that called and where can I get a new one?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.