LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember these shitty ass 78 monte hoppers. They were like a green blueish color. I think i bought it in walmart or the hobbie shop for 18 bucks. Any way after a little fun stock im converting that into this. A show stopper air baged hand made framed cruizer. I would enter this in my contest but i didnt take any before shots. Any way, its going to be white with some red interior, possibly with some metal flake. Heres a shot.... Had to cut out the trunk, and the sun roof.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
that is going to be tight,how did you make the air tank?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 24 2003, 08:11 PM
is that a 1/20?
1/22,I have that but its still a hopper

·
Registered
895 Posts
It looks like the Airtank is made out of one of those orange capsules in the middle of a kinder surprise :thumbsup: haha

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hate mitched match models. I usally stick to 1 24th or 1 25th... but i had this laying around and thought of sick ride.

Right now im constructing little air bags, air lines, gauges, coil overs, and 170 shocks all hand made. Which i will have it on my new site for sale.
Sorry cant give out my secrets yet for business. It has aloooot of work to make little shit look real, and im planing to have a full line of mini peices for cheep prices. Tank -10bucks primed, painted and smooth. or 8 for raw metal. the bags and lines all have to be priced yet. Thanks for the props.....

time to hit the sack , gotta get up early for work , ehhhh... night all
steve-

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Aug 24 2003, 09:15 PM
It looks like the Airtank is made out of one of those orange capsules in the middle of a kinder surprise :thumbsup: haha
It aint a orange capsoul.
Its all metal, welded, fitted, grined, and smoothed, then bondo if needed, primed, and painted. over 3-4 hours in her, but thats the first one. the 2nd took about a good hour or so. I tried to look for supplies in Lowes and home depo, but came short, so i have to make this shit all by hand ...hey what ever for some more extra cash.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 24 2003, 09:29 PM
im starting to hate secrets :angry: lol i give ya props on the shit, looks dope. cant wait to see the rest of the shit you make.
I might give ya some discounts since your in my club.....but sorry no secrets ;)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 24 2003, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 24 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 24 2003, 09:29 PM
im starting to hate secrets :angry:  lol  i give ya props on the shit, looks dope.  cant wait to see the rest of the shit you make.
I might give ya some discounts since your in my club.....but sorry no secrets ;)[/b][/quote]
woo woo club discount :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 24 2003, 09:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 24 2003, 09:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 24 2003, 10:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl
@Aug 24 2003, 09:29 PM
im starting to hate secrets :angry:  lol  i give ya props on the shit, looks dope.  cant wait to see the rest of the shit you make.

I might give ya some discounts since your in my club.....but sorry no secrets ;)
woo woo club discount :thumbsup: :cool:[/b][/quote]
membership does have it's advantages doesn't it ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 24 2003, 11:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 24 2003, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -96 impala [email protected] 24 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 24 2003, 10:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl
@Aug 24 2003, 09:29 PM

woo woo club discount :thumbsup: :cool:
membership does have it's advantages doesn't it ;) ;)[/b][/quote]
yep, it sure does :cheesy:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 24 2003, 09:37 PM
look at the Rat representing us once again :thumbsup:

way to go man, lookin' good ;)
but of course. Im done buying new models and building them from the instructions... From now on untill i get another job, im going to take my old shit and make it NEW!!!hhahaha, Next under construction is a elci ss Jacked up Redneck mud bogger. Then a Silverado hopper with all cool graphics on the side with out club name, etc...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Cruizin´Kev+Aug 25 2003, 03:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruizin´Kev @ Aug 25 2003, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 25 2003, 04:44 AM

Which rims are this? brand?[/b][/quote]
I took it off a 49-52 chevy truck lowrider. some cheese chepo wheels but they look killer on my ride.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Aug 25 2003, 03:27 PM
What brand of rims are these? I believe that they are made by pegasus...........i dont know what model www.pegasushobbies.com you will find them in the wheels section.
there some kind of Japenese brand. They came stock from those dicast lowrider bomb trucks. Trust me Pegasus wheels would look alot better than these.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts