LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lindberg Caddy Hopper body. Foiled, and painted orange pearl with a white top. Also has a Conti Kit on the back bumper, but i'm going to swap out the bracket part for one with a license plate box. It's going to be riding on a "Switch Action" R/C Chassis. Still waiting on my glass....

All the caddy's i seen have the chrome down the side and below the doors(some on the wheelwells) but i don't think it looks good. Should i leave it on??

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good eye! I don't like the old HH style tires, but they work for now. It's the only set i had left that didn't have custom painted spokes, so i threw them on.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 18 2003, 12:16 AM
tight LAC. switch the kit, i thought it was a black rubber guard. but it looks good chorme
yea, i've got a kit i'm doing up now, it's the same style you see on all the lacs, with the little license plate box in it. I'm putting on new bumpers anyways, so i can just have two. ;)

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Nov 18 2003, 10:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Nov 18 2003, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Modeling Pimp@Nov 18 2003, 06:01 PM
i wanna know more bout  that gold plated frame in the back :0  :0
You don't see that. (btw, it's more than just the frame)[/b][/quote]
thats the one from ebay for the 67 impala

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
:puffin: That is sweet, I need to find that Caddy model someday and build it, but not as a hopper/dancer.

I like that frame but it is a bit too overkill on the bling bling, ya know?

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by low83cutty@Nov 19 2003, 12:16 AM
thats the one from ebay for the 67 impala
Nope, i did bid on that one though. It is the same kit from Big Kids.

And purpura, it's getting some chrome parts added here and there, and a candy painted frame. A new PE air cleaner and carb, some wiring, and some cylinders. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A couple more pics of it. They might look a little different, cuz i'm playin' around with my camera.

And i know, the bumper is crooked. I have new bumpers and glass on the way though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts