LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is 1 of few of its kind a 79 Coupe Deville Phaeton
Dont wanna get rid of her but im also building a 63 impala so i dont have time for anymore. CAR is in N.C.
The car is a true Phaeton I have the all the og documents that came with the car to prove it.
im the 2nd owner brought from a family that had it order back in 79
new spark plus and wires, ign. cap and rotor button, alarm system, just tinted wondows, all new interior speakers, 4 tweeters as well, new battery, new alternator, new master cylinder and booster, new rear brakes, new exhaust not picture in pics but more pics coming soon, car had full cloth top but was remove to do some body work, new trunk just needs to painted You can drive this car anywhere...

More Pics coming

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Scrapin63@Nov 15 2007, 02:14 PM~9234472
This is 1 of few of its kind a 79 Coupe Deville Phaeton
Dont wanna get rid of her but im also building a 63 impala so i dont have time for anymore.  CAR is in N.C.
The car is a true Phaeton I have the all the og documents that came with the car to prove it.
im the 2nd owner brought from a family that had it order back in 79
new spark plus and wires, ign. cap and rotor button, alarm system, just tinted wondows, all new interior speakers, 4 tweeters as well, new battery, new alternator, new master cylinder and booster, new rear brakes, new exhaust not picture in pics but more pics coming soon, car had full cloth top but was remove to do some body work, new trunk just needs to painted You can drive this car anywhere... I work at car repair shop so its upkeep is on point
Make me an offer will trade for 93-96 fleetwood

more pics coming

thAT CAR ISNT GOING TO BE WORTH AS MUCH WITHOUT THE HARD SHELL TOP IT ONCE HAD OR WAS YOUR S JUST CLOTH?! tHE BODY LOOKS REAL STR8 ON IT!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It had the hard shell on it ....A company call American Sunroof made it. i think they got a site not sure

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just dont have the time for her anymore

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Scrapin63@Nov 15 2007, 02:22 PM~9234535
It had the hard shell on it ....A company call American Sunroof made it. i think they got a site not sure
THEM TOPS ARE VALUBLE TO THEM CARS! :cool:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$2500

·
Registered
336 Posts
What happened to the top??? I remember seeing on CarDomain it used to have it. You really should get the rust work done and put the top back on before you try to sell it, you'll get much more.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Benzilla@Nov 21 2007, 07:55 PM~9276700
What happened to the top??? I remember seeing on CarDomain it used to have it. You really should get the rust work done and put the top back on before you try to sell it, you'll get much more.
yea i kno....this company up here had me waiting the past three months 2 get 2 to it...if i find another shop then ill just finish the car for myself....i just hate waiting...but who knows i just got good news today so we ll c what happens..still got yours tho

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this would b a great project

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sold :biggrin:

·
Registered