LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAR BELONGS 2 MY HOMMIE SELLIN 4 $6,000 OBO DONT BE QUIET MAKE OFFERS
CALI CAR (SAN FERNANDO VALLEY) IS ITS HOME ....UPDATED CLIP CANDY PAINT , WHITE INTERIOR CLEAN ....PARTIAL WRAP FRAME 2 PUMP'S 6 BATTER..
RUNS WELL READY 2 ROLL GET AT ME 4 INFO WILL POST MORE PICS LATER.....
SOME CHROME UNDER CAR ...MILES ON V6 MOTOR 19,465 ENGINE REBUILT A COUPLE YEARS AGO ...
 

Attachments

N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Sep 21 2005, 08:41 PM~3861699
find out mileage for me please.

MILES ON DASH IS 19,465 CAR HAD DA MOTOR REBUILT A COUPLE YEARS AGO..IT DRIVES GOOD..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by NOTHING BUT TROUBLE@Sep 22 2005, 12:50 AM~3861751
MILES ON DASH IS 19,465 CAR HAD DA MOTOR REBUILT A COUPLE YEARS AGO..IT DRIVES GOOD..
hmm thanks...can u get more pics.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Sep 21 2005, 08:52 PM~3861763
hmm thanks
NO PROBLEM HOMMIE I WILL POST MORE PICS IN A COUPLE DAYS OF INTERIOR AND SOME CHROME AND HYDROS....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,831 Posts
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 22 2005, 12:20 AM~3862559
car is clean matt..ive seen it many times out here....as far as mechanical....i dunno
looks clean.....I like the headlights and sports mirrors :cool:
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 21 2005, 11:20 PM~3862559
car is clean matt..ive seen it many times out here....as far as mechanical....i dunno

TRUST ME HOMMIE I WAS GOING 2 POST CAR 4 MY FRIEND A WHILE BACK AND HE TOLD ME 2 WAIT TILL HE HAD EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT AND FIXED BEFORE IT WENT 4 SALE ....THE CAR IS GOOD 2 GO CAR DRIVES ANYWHERE ...

ANYONE INTERSTED HIT ME UP 4 DETAILS OR 2 SEE IN PERSON U WILL LIKE DA MALIBU....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,410 Posts
WHAT'S UP HOMIES NOW THATS A CLEAN CAR I SEEN IT IN PERSON HOMIES GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH WHATS UP JESSE SEE YOU UP IN THE PARK HOMIE REMEMBER TAKE SOME FRIJOLES :biggrin:
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CAR WILL BE 4 SALE HERE AND IF IT DONT SELL BY VEGAS CAR GOING 2 VEGAS SHOW AND WILL TRY 2 SELL OVER IN VEGAS HOMMIES GET AT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 22 2005, 11:16 AM~3865097
ok i gotta ask.........why is there one euro caprice headlamp and one , what looks to be a euro caddy headlight??? or whats going on here?  :cheesy:
i think it is a caprice light just missing the rubber seal around it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
I like the side that is missing the seal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,059 Posts
tell your friend nice car, but 6500$ is alot for that ride man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by NOTHING BUT TROUBLE@Sep 22 2005, 09:35 PM~3869545
CAR WILL BE 4 SALE HERE AND IF IT DONT SELL BY VEGAS CAR GOING 2 VEGAS SHOW AND WILL TRY 2 SELL OVER IN VEGAS HOMMIES  GET AT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ...
He can bring the Malibu and leave with a freshly painted Monte Carlo :cheesy:
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by mJr-Regals4lyfe@Sep 23 2005, 12:26 AM~3870138
tell your friend nice car, but 6500$ is alot for that ride man

WELL I GUESS ONLY HE KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY HE DROPPED 2 MAKE IT LOOK DAT WAY HOMMIE ....HIS PRICE HIS CAR HIS MONEY DA WORST DAT CAN HAPPEN IS HE KEEP'S HIS CAR SOUNDS GOOD 2 ME THANKS 4 UR OPINION...
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 22 2005, 11:16 AM~3865097
ok i gotta ask.........why is there one euro caprice headlamp and one , what looks to be a euro caddy headlight??? or whats going on here?  :cheesy:


ONE LIGHT MISSIN RUBBER AROUND IT HOMMIE...NOTHING GOING ON HERE BUT A MISSIN RUBBER ... ;)
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle@Sep 23 2005, 12:11 AM~3870071
i think it is a caprice light just missing the rubber seal around it


UR CORRECT GOOD EYE.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,834 Posts
Originally posted by NOTHING BUT TROUBLE@Sep 23 2005, 10:04 PM~3875667
ONE LIGHT MISSIN RUBBER AROUND IT HOMMIE...NOTHING GOING ON HERE BUT A MISSIN RUBBER ... ;)
damn i was fuckin this hoe one time and i came outta the deal missing a rubber :0 :0

thats coo....i think im thinking of another 818 ride that has what appears to have 2 diff kinda headlamps....didnt mean 2 give you a bad name
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 23 2005, 10:05 PM~3875674
damn i was fuckin this hoe one time and i came outta the deal missing a rubber  :0  :0

thats coo....i think im thinking of another 818 ride that has what appears to have 2 diff kinda headlamps....didnt mean 2 give you a bad name

I AINT TRIPPIN HOMMIE CAR AINT MINE IM JUST DOING A FAVOR 2 MY HOMEBOY THATS IT ....GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMMIE.. :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top