LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Red Light Runner
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is just sitting in the garage. Looking at another car so may need to make room. 95K runs great well maintained. Will sell with either set of rims or on stocks. Both sets of Wires are real Daytons in excellent condition.

Was planning on a restore so I have some extra parts that come with the vehicle. Some NOS license plate trim/ Driver side exterior door molding with sealing strips (window felt) / NOS 6 Piece bumper cover chrome strips / Rear license plate panel and corners

Everything on the car is original except the tranny. Converted to a th350 tranny instead of the shit factory one. I have taken good care of the vehicle. Installed new rotors and front caliper/ rear drum brakes. The Sunroof was factory ordered from American Sunroof Corp and the original work order sticker is still in the door jam.

Serious offers only. No trades.
Work Order -

·
Registered
170 Posts
Originally posted by EASTBAYALLDAY@Feb 12 2010, 09:00 AM~16592250
This one is just sitting in the garage. Looking at another car so may need to make room. 95K runs great well maintained. Will sell with either set of rims or on stocks. Both sets of Wires are real Daytons in excellent condition.

Was planning on a restore so I have some extra parts that come with the vehicle. Some NOS license plate trim/ Driver side exterior door molding with sealing strips (window felt) / NOS 6 Piece bumper cover chrome strips / Rear license plate panel and corners

Everything on the car is original except the tranny. Converted to a th350 tranny instead of the shit factory one. I have taken good care of the vehicle. Installed new rotors and front caliper/ rear drum brakes. The Sunroof was factory ordered from American Sunroof Corp and the original work order sticker is still in the door jam.

Work Order -

·
Registered
780 Posts

Work Order -

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,956 Posts

Work Order -

PRICE

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
damn i miss my 79! that boy is looking hard on them 20's

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
nice monte...were was the build sheet at i just picked up a all white 1 myself....good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts