LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo i figured i have enough pics to start my own thread now.. ill tell you a bit about the car first. I bought it when i was 15 last year when i decided i wanted to build up a "lowrider" just for something to cruise in when i can drive. at the time i didnt know jack shit and my only plans were to put some wires on it, paint it (with aerosol :uh: ) and redo the interior and audio. So i did some of the interior work, painted it a dark blue and then i had it stuck in the mud for a few months during the winter :( . At the start of this summer is when i really decided i wanted to give it some treatment so i started to tear it down.. :biggrin:

any comments and suggestions is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
A very good start! I had a monte when I was 15 it had a rear set-up with supremes. Then I moved up to an impala. Back then lowriding standards wasn't so high. It was about having a ride and crusing. Keep it up Your doing it the right way.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since i had two coats of paint on the car i decided it would be best to just strip the paint down to the original primer...this took me a month all by myself..im glad i got that bitch over with haha

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
look at all the rust^ :uh: im sure having the car sitting in the mud for the winter had some effect on the body and frame

more cancer

1 - 20 of 235 Posts