LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up vatos? I have a set of doors with electric windows for a 78 to 80 monte carlo's. also have the rear and front bumpers without the bumper covers, two radiator supports. 2 window crank doors,and all kinds of other shit. will be willing to trade or sell. these are off arizona monte carlos. I live in southeastern arizona. I'm always traveling to where the best pussy in the southwest is El Paso, Texas. If interested in any parts call Fred at 928 865 5992 or 928 651 4365.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Originally posted by monte fever@Aug 18 2005, 09:04 PM~3654316
whats up vatos? I have a set of doors with electric windows for a 78 to 80 monte carlo's. also have the rear and front bumpers without the bumper covers, two radiator supports. 2 window crank doors,and all kinds of other shit. will be willing to trade or sell. these are off arizona monte carlos.  I live in southeastern arizona. I'm always traveling to where the best pussy in the southwest is El Paso, Texas. If interested in any parts call Fred at 928 865 5992 or 928 651 4365.
HOW ABOUT A DASH? OR BACK LIGHTS FOR A 79 MONTE???

·
Registered
38 Posts
i need some taillights too. and the flexible chrome strips on both bumpers.also the wide crome trim that goes along the bottom of the car(its like 4 in wide) including the trim for all 4 fenderes with clips. got any of these??? :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts