LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYBODY SELL THESE?
I'd like to 1pump my caddy on 24 volts.......maybey even 12volts....
I'd probibly use #3-5 gears......fat cylinders......so it'll be easy on the motor........and i'll have the pump in the engine bay.
I know it'll be slow but that does'nt worry me.
I just wonna clean trunk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I WAS THINKING OF GETTING THE SAME KIT FROM PROHOPPER. WHEN I GET MY INCOME TAX CHECK. IT'S GOING ON MY "99" S10 PICKUP. I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE 8 WAY MANIFOLD HOLDING UP. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
kiwi.... buy 8 dumps (without bodies) and have a manifold block machined. I know machine shops in Oz that do all kinds of manifold blocks for my work and they are always second to none quality... im sure you would have the same over there. Gte a price from one and let me know what it is... i might be able to get it a lot cheaper through my work.

Or just buy one from prohopper is the easiest i guess ;) I just know its not hard to do locally.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
I designed A 5 dump manifold, works like a 4 pumps setup, with aircraft dumps, it can be seen at:

http://www.squaredump.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34

I will sell it for $975

I also have a 3 dump one that works like a 2 pump set up,

let the manifold go for $350
(Link not public) To the member that bought part of Hydroair10 setup what ever became of it? I am looking for his original 5 dump manifold.
I was the one that bought 3 dump w/manifold with the newer type hydro-aire valves. What a find, heard they cost a ton of cash new.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I did this. I used 12 dump blocks, but 4 of them are just slow downs.

We (Dice Suspension Components) are talking about making a 4 dump manifold. If you wanted to use it for one pump, you could tee them together and end up with a one pump, 8 dump setup.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Why the link to square dump doesnt work?? Really wanna see that! :0
That board was hacked too many times, way before the current aircraft threads here on LIL, anyways, the images are up on the new board. Just ask.

Still looking for those parts sold by Jason? or Hydroaire10

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts

We (Dice Suspension Components) are talking about making a 4 dump manifold. If you wanted to use it for one pump, you could tee them together and end up with a one pump, 8 dump setup.
Dice, seen some innovative ideas coming from you. Maybe we'll touch bases some time.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. 1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the largest data base for aircraft hydraulics for Lowriders on the Internet.

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

·
Registered
116 Posts

were can i order a manifold at?:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts