LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 1980's Cadillac hearse, but not the smaller type built between 1985-1987 (might consider though).

UNDER $1000 obo. I don't want to dig too deep for buying one. Leather would be fine, but a cloth interior would be preferred for those long distances where I may want to rest. Something thats not too flamboyent in color, I don't want the neighbors to be alarmed about me driving around the neighborhood in anything unusual. They must think I'm important now to watch me walk down the street, so I don't want to lose that. Also, it will need to have plenty of space to place large boxes in the back for when I go to participate in charity events such as the local flower festival or blood drive.

I am trying to be as accurate as possible, this is my first Wanted ad here so I'm trying to make sure nothing is left out. Thanks! :biggrin:

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by De_Elegance@Aug 15 2006, 09:04 PM~5976649
Looking for a 1980's Cadillac hearse, but not the smaller type built between 1985-1987 (might consider though). 

UNDER $1000 obo. I don't want to dig too deep for buying one. Leather would be fine, but a cloth interior would be preferred for those long distances where I may want to rest. Something thats not too flamboyent in color, I don't want the neighbors to be alarmed about me driving around the neighborhood in anything unusual. They must think I'm important now to watch me walk down the street, so I don't want to lose that. Also, it will need to have plenty of space to place large boxes in the back for when I go to participate in charity events such as the local flower festival or blood drive. 

I am trying to be as accurate as possible, this is my first Wanted ad here so I'm trying to make sure nothing is left out. Thanks!  :biggrin:
under 1000? not gonna happen

your neighbors WILL Be alarmed , hey its a hearse....

thers always plenty of space... unless youre like me and fill up the rear with speakers and pumps...

:biggrin: :biggrin: on the other hand i have a 63 buick hearse for sale 800 pic in my profile.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't so quick to say there sin't any under $1000
I picked up my '81 for $300. It needed a front right hard brake line, and the roller mechanisms in the back were gone. The kid I bought it from thought a set of tools consisted of a pair of plyers, a screwdriver, and a hammer. He beat the rollers and table into pieces to get it out.
Otherwise it's in pretty good shape. very little rust, and no body damage. I got a pretty good deal for $300.

Look around, they're there, just have to find them.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
around here theres a market for thjem , you will only get junk or hearses needing serious help for undr 1000

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
ya somethin nice for that price is slim to none. the lowest price i paid was 1500 for my 81 the rest went up from there. But all mine were fully intact rollers and everything. and what candyman said there starting to become a new trend so prices are gonna go up :angry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts