·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jeremy beane
1539 strawberry rd.
saint albans wv 25177
[email protected]

as the title says, i have 80 malibu rolling chassis. clear WV title in hand. it has a bunch of extra parts with it. couple extra grilles, and other stuff. has some sort of a locker in the rear end.

has some rust on it, the bottom of the doors are rusted pretty good, and the drivers side qtr has a lil hole in it. trunk floor seems to be solid.

car comes with a complete extra front clip, fenders, hood, inner fenders, core support.

the paint has no shine what so ever, its wet, i had just washed all the mold and tree rot off it.

asking $600 OBO

rough spot on driver qtr

dont have any pics of the front clip yet. will have some in a day or 2.

console, and some of the chrome trim is missing.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by jbeane@Nov 15 2008, 02:53 PM~12166283
jeremy beane
1539 strawberry rd.
saint albans wv 25177
[email protected]
as the title says,  i have  80 malibu rolling chassis.  clear WV title in hand. it has a bunch of extra parts with it.  couple extra grilles, and other stuff.  has some sort of a locker in the rear end.

has some rust on it, the bottom of the doors are rusted pretty good, and the drivers side qtr has a lil hole in it. trunk floor seems to be solid.

car comes with a complete extra front clip, fenders, hood, inner fenders, core support.

the paint has no shine what so ever, its wet, i had just washed all the mold and tree rot off it.

asking $1000 OBO

rough spot on driver qtr

dont have any pics of the front clip yet.  will have some in a day or 2.

console, and some of the chrome trim is missing.
sorry bro but thats not decent shape at all

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why isnt it? the only bad rust is the qtr. it comes with a 100% complete new front clip that takes care of the the rust on the hood, the frame is solid no rust or cracks.

for a or best offer car i consider it in decent shape.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Man dont pay any attention to haters theres quite a few on here 600 is a good price hell go out an try to even find one in a 2 door better yet a floor shift, these cars a gettin very hard to find and they hook like a mofo on the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 3PumpdBlazer@Nov 20 2008, 11:56 PM~12215990
Man dont pay any attention to haters theres quite a few on here 600 is a good price hell go out an try to even find one in a 2 door better yet a floor shift, these cars a gettin very hard to find and they hook like a mofo on the drag strip.

yea ive got it on a couple motorsports sites also. just figured id stick it on here too. ive seen a few as low riders.

i wish i had the money to keep it. had plans of a turbocharged big block. but lack of money, and my other race car takes up most my time.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by jbeane@Nov 21 2008, 12:04 AM~12216090
yea ive got it on a couple motorsports sites also.  just figured id stick it on here too.  ive seen a few as low riders.

i wish i had the money to keep it.  had plans of a turbocharged big block.  but lack of money, and my other race car takes up most my time.
They look good both ways you will have more luck saleing it to a hot rod guy i think

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 3PumpdBlazer@Nov 21 2008, 12:22 AM~12216303
They look good both ways you will have more luck saleing it to a hot rod guy i think

yea i know. thats why its on 3 diffrent motorsports sites and only this lowrider site.

i really wish i could keep the damn thing. but i just need some lil cash out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts