LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Nov 4 2003, 06:43 PM
does any1 know when its comin out or who is makin it or have pics of what its gonna look like?
AMT and it will probably look a lot like this except it doesn't come with t-tops, its an option you can do.

You never know when exactly it will come out, maybe the 3rd quarter?

K. Diaz

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Nov 5 2003, 03:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Nov 5 2003, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--endlesslove2@Nov 4 2003, 06:43 PM
does any1 know when its comin out or who is makin it or have pics of what its gonna look like?
AMT and it will probably look a lot like this except it doesn't come with t-tops, its an option you can do.

You never know when exactly it will come out, maybe the 3rd quarter?

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
how come you know this? btw, is that your car? looks hot

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Modelcarkits.com usually has the scoop on the new kits. I remember they said that AMT called it a 79, but referred back to "Class Action" version I got.

The model is mine, but i'm planning on making it a hopper, I have another one with a gold kit I'm going to pimp out with the 70 monte chassis.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Here's another scoop for you people: a company that usually does real nice detailed planes or something is coming out with four new cars. The first is a 60 Bonneville, I've seen pics of test shots and it looks BADASS. Great detail. I'm not sure where it is in order of issue, but one is going to be a 78 Monte Carlo, probably sometime in the next 2 years. The company is called Trumpeter, and I hear the kits will retail at like 30 bux :(

K. Diaz

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 04:38 PM
Here's another scoop for you people: a company that usually does real nice detailed planes or something is coming out with four new cars. The first is a 60 Bonneville, I've seen pics of test shots and it looks BADASS. Great detail. I'm not sure where it is in order of issue, but one is going to be a 78 Monte Carlo, probably sometime in the next 2 years. The company is called Trumpeter, and I hear the kits will retail at like 30 bux :(

K. Diaz
the bonnie is well worth the 30 bucks im willing to spend in a heartbeat :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 03:38 PM

K. Diaz
hey BIG i heard of that company from a guy at 1 of the local model shops. its like a old company, and they use to do cars back in the dayz. they still make tanks of planes (some thing like that). now there back. also they have more detail parts then Galaxie, there like skill level 4. thats what i heard dont know for sure :dunno:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Nov 5 2003, 10:33 PM
cool thanx big. let us know if you found out anything more. btw is it true what ive read about the 65 vert lolo bein a metal body kit? if so thas gonna suck. but i happen to have an extra hardtop body.............
My contact told me that he's seen the 64 and 65 Revell Impala lowriders diecasts and that they are really nice. Not sure what the big deal is, they already made them in plastic.

I have heard that the Trumpeter kit will be a lot more complex, but I'm afraid that the price for the 60 Bonneville will scare people away and they will scrap any other projects due to poor sales.

Another scoop: the revell metal caddy is nothing more than the drawing you've seen in the catalog. Nothings been developed, no test shots, nothin. But expect it to be pretty nice, like the 64 and 65. No idea when it's coming out...

K. Diaz

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 03:38 PM

K. Diaz
Damn, saw on Modelcarkits.com that the 78 Monte by Trumpeter may have been cancelled. Bummer. At least that 80 will be coming out.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
the amt monte with the motorcycle is comming out in January 2004

1 - 18 of 18 Posts