LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I NEED TO KNOW WILL A 81 FRAME FIT A 80 BODY.HAS THERE BEEN A 78,79OR80 REGAL BUILD THERD .CAN SOME ONE POST PICS OF 78-80 REGALS .
WANT STAR MY 80 TILL 2010 TRYING TO GET INFO AND FUNDS TO TOPNOTCH STATUS. SO POST ANY THING THAT WILL HELP.ONLY 15 FIRST AND FAVRITE CAR SO HAS TO BE RIGHT. :biggrin:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 6 2009, 09:44 PM~12627257
OK I NEED TO KNOW WILL A 81 FRAME FIT A 80 BODY.HAS THERE BEEN A 78,79OR80 REGAL BUILD THERD .CAN SOME ONE POST PICS OF 78-80 REGALS  .
WANT STAR MY 80 TILL 2010 TRYING TO GET INFO AND FUNDS TO TOPNOTCH STATUS. SO POST ANY THING THAT WILL HELP.ONLY 15 FIRST AND FAVRITE CAR SO HAS TO BE RIGHT. :biggrin:
there is a build on here and there is a 78 to 80 topic in post ur rides all the shit from these cars are interchangeable i got a 78 with a 79 grill and 80 mouldings
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS BOUT HOW MUCH MONEY I NEED TO GET UP FOR MY RIDE TO BE SHOW QUILTY BUT EVERY DAY DRIVER IM A GOOD PAINTR MY SELF SO THATS ALL TAKEN CARE OF JUST FOR CHROME AND THE BEST PAINT . THINGS GETTING CHROME TRELLING ARMS AND LOWER A ARMS MOST OF ALL THE NUTS AND BOLTS FROM THE UNDER CARGE.ALSO WATS A GOOD BEGINER SET UP FOR GBODIES .

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 6 2009, 10:22 PM~12627797
THANKS BOUT HOW MUCH MONEY I NEED TO GET UP FOR MY RIDE TO BE SHOW QUILTY BUT EVERY DAY DRIVER IM  A GOOD PAINTR MY SELF SO THATS ALL TAKEN CARE OF JUST FOR CHROME AND THE BEST PAINT . THINGS GETTING CHROME TRELLING ARMS AND LOWER A ARMS MOST OF ALL THE NUTS AND BOLTS FROM THE UNDER CARGE.ALSO WATS A GOOD BEGINER SET UP FOR GBODIES  .
well bro i did most of the work to my ride myself and even with that i got more money in this car than i wana admit just got do it a little at a time man be patient itll happen :cool:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK BEEN GETTING MY MONEY UP AND GOT 5,000 GOING WITH A TWO SWITCH SET UP 2 BATTERIES AND ONE OF THOES LONG TANK 2 MOTORPUMPS. MY FIRST BUILD SO TELL ME WAT ILL NEED TO RENFORCE MY FRAME AND ANY THING ELSE ILL NEED IM IN ATLANTA SO THE CAR IS RUST FREE.IM A BEGINER SO I NEED TO KNOW ALL SUPPLIES.PICS UP AROUND MARCH DADS DRING MY WIP HEADS WENT OUT ON OUR OTHER CAR

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 16 2009, 07:50 PM~12727239
OK BEEN GETTING MY MONEY UP AND GOT 5,000 GOING WITH A TWO SWITCH SET UP 2 BATTERIES AND ONE OF THOES LONG TANK 2 MOTORPUMPS. MY FIRST BUILD SO TELL ME WAT ILL NEED TO RENFORCE MY FRAME AND ANY THING ELSE ILL NEED IM IN ATLANTA SO THE CAR IS RUST FREE.IM A BEGINER SO I NEED TO KNOW ALL SUPPLIES.PICS UP AROUND MARCH DADS DRING MY WIP HEADS WENT OUT ON OUR OTHER CAR
pm me and i'll send you my paypal address send me the 5000 and that will be a pretty good start to your project. :biggrin:

·
Registered
999 Posts
IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME,MONEY,AN BULLSHIT TO BUILD A CAR BRO JUST DONT GIVE UP AN SAY FOCUS....PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Originally posted by HARD KANDY@Jan 16 2009, 11:07 PM~12729847
IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME,MONEY,AN BULLSHIT TO BUILD A CAR BRO JUST DONT GIVE UP AN SAY FOCUS....PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION..... :thumbsup:
also alot of aspirin :angry:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 6 2009, 11:22 PM~12627797
THANKS BOUT A HUGE LOSE</span>
Build it according to your wallet, spend once(better to save for what you really want instead of buying a part for the time being) and don't built it to make a profit(build it to enjoy it). Only 10%(more like 1%) of the show cars actually make a profit when they have to be SOLD(<span style=\'color:red\'>not a Regal and I love Regals
).

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
one more question im not going to do any renforcerments so on the rear should i do just powerballs ,coilover wit powerballs,or just cut whole and put cyclinder on top of spring thanks for the help

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 20 2009, 04:12 PM~12762356
one more question im not going to do any renforcerments  so on the rear should i do just powerballs ,coilover wit powerballs,or just cut whole and put cyclinder on top of spring thanks for the help
Then don't juice the car.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 7 2009, 12:22 AM~12627797
THANKS BOUT HOW MUCH MONEY I NEED TO GET UP FOR MY RIDE TO BE SHOW QUILTY BUT EVERY DAY DRIVER IM  A GOOD PAINTR MY SELF SO THATS ALL TAKEN CARE OF JUST FOR CHROME AND THE BEST PAINT . THINGS GETTING CHROME TRELLING ARMS AND LOWER A ARMS MOST OF ALL THE NUTS AND BOLTS FROM THE UNDER CARGE.ALSO WATS A GOOD BEGINER SET UP FOR GBODIES  .
Id say 2K would get the suspension parts chromed, but thats with no reinforcing

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by astro64a409@Jan 17 2009, 03:47 PM~12733158
How much chrome, any work on the frame, what kind of interior and how good do you want it to look under the hood?
With some chrome ($2K to $5K in chrome), frame work($2K-$5K), interior($800 to $2,500), under the hood ($1,500 to $8,000), wheels(???) switches(???) and paint(on you)
Nice daily around $7?
Decent show car around $10Gs?
Real show car $20 to $50Gs?
When you decide to sell your Regal show car? A HUGE LOSE</span>
Build it according to your wallet, spend once(better to save for what you really want instead of buying a part for the time being) and don't built it to make a profit(build it to enjoy it). Only 10%(more like 1%) of the show cars actually make a profit when they have to be SOLD(<span style=\'color:red\'>not a Regal and I love Regals
).
well put, you will have to have an imp or something along them lines to make any money

1 - 14 of 14 Posts